By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Badass Men/Boys in Gaming?

RJTM1991 said:
Jaicee said:

In other words, there's a certain sadness to International Women's Day...which is that it has to exist in the first place. It's existence reflects the sheer lack of confidence that women have in ourselves overall. Maybe if society acknowledged the contributions of women to this world as worthwhile in the everyday, like it does those of men, we wouldn't need to have a special day. That is all.

Lack of confidence? Are you kidding? Women are, and always have been, incredible. As soon as people realize that sexuality, skin colour and gender don't mean shit, the better. History is dotted with female warriors and leaders. Even during wars, they may not have been on the front lines, but they were behind the scenes. Making ammunition, keeping families, and essentially, countries running. 

There's a 71 year-old woman who goes to the jiu-jitsu dojo I train at. World class. A champion. Brown belt. She could utterly destroy me in a fight. The strongest person I know is a woman, and she doesn't expect a round of applause for having bobs and vagene. I think people need to realize that sexuality, race, and gender don't define you as a person. It's what you do with your life that makes you who you are. It's how you see things, react to things. Your personality is what makes you, you.

Also, Women's Day shouldn't exist. Neither should Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Gay Pride, or any "day" that Twitter comes up with. You should celebrate love all the time, not just when megabucks corporations can make money off it.

Excellent post, especially the bolded part. Thank you! (However, there certainly are stages and situations in life where being male or female has a significant impact, but that's a topic for another day).

In regards to the OP: Just because we don't necessarily need to worship women, why shouldn't we do it anyway? If we feel like worshipping badass women, then we'll do it.

And I find nothing wrong with either this thread about badass males or the other about badass females. We are all fans, after all, so we might as well talk about the things we love. So, here are my picks:

I considered Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil 4 and Basch von Ronsenburg from Final Fantasy XII, but they're too much hero rather than badass.

Gameplay > Graphics

Substance > Style

Art Direction > Realism

Around the Network

His appearance alone makes him badass, next to how he acts in GTA IV.

Last edited by Anonymous1796 - on 05 April 2020

Why this thread has so much less replies than the female one though

Double Post.

Last edited by Azzanation - on 05 April 2020

only777 said:
V-r0cK said:

Kratos. (ends thread)

This is the correct comment.

Kratos is not just the most badass man in gaming, he is the most badass character in gaming period.  No man, woman, child nor beast is more badass than the God of War himself.

Fei-Hung said:
Kratos. Kills gods across mythologies for breakfast. Has limitless strength and stamina, is a good father, teacher and a great handyman since he can craft shit with his bare hands.

Doom Guy would like to have a word with you all.

Last edited by Azzanation - on 05 April 2020

Around the Network
only777 said:

Kratos is not just the most badass man in gaming, he is the most badass character in gaming period.  No man, woman, child nor beast is more badass than the God of War himself.

I think Kirby beats him. 

What the chosen undead does and becomes in Dark Souls is pretty badass.

Kratos. And Jaicee..... One of the best. :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

green_sky said:
only777 said:

I think Kirby beats him. 

I just spat my tea! :D:D

Gameplay > Graphics

Substance > Style

Art Direction > Realism