By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Total sell in for the PlayStation 4 has reached 108.9 million units as of December 31st 2019 While Game & Network Service Down 20%

Last edited by HollyGamer - on 04 February 2020

Around the Network

No Death Stranding and Days Gone numbers?

Those numbers are shipped right??

EDIT: oh yes, they are!

insane numbers.

Some people still doubting if ps4 can sell 120 million lifetime? It only needs to ship another 11 million and theres a good chance it can in 2020

I feel this year will be close to last year's shipment because of LOU2 and GOTsu.

Around the Network
Pinkie_pie said:
Some people still doubting if ps4 can sell 120 million lifetime? It only needs to ship another 11 million and theres a good chance it can in 2020

I went with the 130 million prediction 3 years ago, sticking to it, and probably nailing it as well. Anyone who taught it is going to stop under 120 was delusional at that point.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

icykai said:
I feel this year will be close to last year's shipment because of LOU2 and GOTsu.

This. This year we will likely see a far lower baseline price for the PS4 and far bigger exclusives. IMO shipments will be 12 million in worst-case scenario.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I don't have a 4K TV but still wondering if I should get a Pro for some games to run better for wait 2-3 years when I get a PS5. Thoughts?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
I don't have a 4K TV but still wondering if I should get a Pro for some games to run better for wait 2-3 years when I get a PS5. Thoughts?

Just wait another year or two, 4K will be even cheaper 

Pinkie_pie said:

Yes I think it's a given.