Forums - General Discussion - The LGBT thread (Revisited)

This is a cool idea! Put me on the Gaymer List!

I'm a 37-year-old lesbian from *mumble mumble* Texas and am out to people I trust and (obviously) in some fairly anonymous online spaces like this. I have been in several relationships in the past, but am currently single and have been for a number of years, and I suspect thus it will remain, unfortunately.

Around the Network

Nice to see this thread make a comeback! I'll ask for a spot on the Gaymer list. 39yo gay man (soon to be 40!!!!!), married for 7 years, in a relationship for 17 years now! Out to everyone (obviously), I consider myself lucky to have been born in Canada where things seem to be easier for the LGBT+ community (might just be an impression). If anyone has questions, I'd be happy to respond whether it's in this thread or in a PM.

Signature goes here!

Sign me up for Ally. Stand with my gaymer friends.

Nice to see this be revived. Sign me up as a gaymer.

I'm Bi, you can put me on this list.

Around the Network

Also a Gaymer. Sign me up Scotty.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Here's a topic that seems right for this thread:

To the gay men: What did you think of Dream Daddy, if you've played it?

Jaicee said:

I played it on the Switch. I liked it, I thought it was a fun and goofy take on the whole dating sim visual novel genre. I was a bit surprised at just how short the whole thing was though, each branch can be completed relatively quickly to the point where I felt the end came on pretty abruptly without a really satisfying conclusion. Overall an enjoyable experience though, especially since there isn't really much else like it (officially published and on consoles that is).

Sign me up for the trans bi list lmao

Jaicee said:

It's on my Wish List. I'll probably get it the next time it goes on sale (I have been saying this for years.)