Norway
Iran
Bahrain
Denmark
Switzerland
Qatar
Spain
Sweden

Iceland should be there as well. Over hundred cases with like 350k inhabitants if I'm not wrong. 

Btw Sweden won't test for the virus anymore even if you have the symptoms as long as you won't get hospitalized there. They pretty much gave it up and hope that people who just stay at home if they feel bad will be better than those people leaving their home. Their number of new cases should go much down from now on because of that I guess. They simply won't know most cases. 

Around the Network

This virus has brought the whole world to its knees.Surreal.

BREAKING!!!!

The World Health Organization has announced that dogs cannot contract Covid-19.
Dogs previously held in quarantine can now be released.
To be clear, WHO let the dogs out.

crissindahouse said:
konnichiwa said:
Based on population this are the top 10 hitted countries:

Italy
S. Korea
Norway
Iran
Bahrain
Denmark
Switzerland
Qatar
Spain
Sweden

Iceland should be there as well. Over hundred cases with like 350k inhabitants if I'm not wrong. 

Yeah but with respect for those nations but they are hardly tracked. You have the case of liechtenstein that has a population of 38K that got 4 tourists? that have tested positive.  Makes it one the top 3 most hitted nations.

The fear has reached my little town as well now. No wonder when then PM says 30% to 70% of the population could get infected. I always do my groceries for the week on Thursday morning, nice and quiet, friendly people out catching up with each other in the aisles, hardly anyone there. Today, the parking lot was more than half full, half the carts were in use, busy inside with a grim mood hanging around. Nobody was talking, the toilet paper aisle empty. Still not as busy as in a big city but compared to what it normally is, totally different.

Now I hear my chiropracter (which I visit weekly) is going on a cruise next week.... Perhaps best to skip a week after he comes back just to be absolutely safe. My wife has very little chances of surviving this disease (chronic lung and blood pressure problems). The chance of actually catching it is still very small (still less than 0.7% in Wuhan) but when you are at severe risk or in contact with people at severe risk, better safe than plan a funeral.

Already 3,600 new cases today while Italy and France haven't phoned in yet, plus a bunch of others that have passed the 100 cases. Hopefully all the extra measures are starting to show some effect soon. Yet with the incubation period it can take up to 2 weeks before the effects can be seen.

Around the Network

Once again almost 200 deaths in Italy today. 189 deaths and little over 1000 new infections.

crissindahouse said:
Once again almost 200 deaths in Italy today. 189 deaths and little over 1000 new infections.

2,651 new cases and 189 new deaths in ItalyDeath toll tops 1,000 

konnichiwa said:
crissindahouse said:

2,651 new cases and 189 new deaths in ItalyDeath toll tops 1,000 

Ohh damn. Was in the wrong column and saw the total deaths as new cases. 

Yep, told ya. "NHL Suspends Season In The Wake Of The Coronavirus Pandemic "

We're not even to the midpoint of March and I'm already sick - no pun intended - of 2020.