By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 6 New fighters in Fighter Pack 2 for Smash. Your Picks?

Tagged games:

Just going on who I want:

1. Grovyle (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rep)
2. Chibi-Robo
3. Mallow (Mario RPG)
4. Octopath Traveller (A skin for each party member- the attacks can be a combination of all of their abilities; with the job system that's completely feasible)
5. Tom Nook (Animal Crossing)
6. Professor E. Gadd

I don't think any of them will actually get in, but I'd be hyped as hell if even one did (preferably Grovyle or Chibi)

Around the Network

Earthworm Jim
Pitfall Harry
Crash bandicoot
Travis Touchdown
Rayman
Conker

RingoGaSuki said:
Just going on who I want:

1. Grovyle (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rep)
2. Chibi-Robo
3. Mallow (Mario RPG)
4. Octopath Traveller (A skin for each party member- the attacks can be a combination of all of their abilities; with the job system that's completely feasible)
5. Tom Nook (Animal Crossing)
6. Professor E. Gadd

I don't think any of them will actually get in, but I'd be hyped as hell if even one did (preferably Grovyle or Chibi)

Hipster :P

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

1. Doomguy (Doom)
2. Rayman (Rayman)
3. Waluigi (Super Mario)
4. Shantae (Shantae)
5. Ring Fit Trainer (Ring Fit Adventue)
6. Crono/Frog (Chrono Trigger)

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

1. Rayman (Rayman)
2. Shantae (Shantae)
3. Geno (Super Mario)
4. Bandanna Dee (Kirby)
5. Karate Joe (Rhythm Heaven)
6. Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo)

Not that almost every character I picked I don't necessarily get hyped for. I just know a ton of people want some of them.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network

Geno
Dragaux
Rayman
Crash Bandicoot
Rex/Pyra
Ribbon Girl

Midna and Wolf Link  (Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess) For some ice climber-like desync mechanics. (Game's been out for nearly 20 years and falcondorf still exist btw).
Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment) Gunner-swordfighter hybrid.
Eirika (Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones) A fencing swordfighter.
Sylux (Metroid Prime: Hunters) Dunno how, just want him in the game. (also, please rework Dark Samus as there are better fanmade movesets than Ultimate's).
Shadow (Sonic Adventure 2) There needs to be another sonic character with different playstyle.
Rayman or Isaac  (Rayman) or (Golden Sun) For the sake of new franchises and variety, would prefer Rayman for a limbs detach mechanic where he could throw and call back his body parts.

Did a little edit to my post.

Rex + Pyra/Mythra/Nia (Xenoblade)
Crash Bandicoot
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
Dragonborn (Skyrim)
Steve (Minecraft)
Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Oof, lots to write I see. Will do so tomorrow, time to catch some Z first

Could you fix the ones from my list?