By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

More FPS Boost games coming, most on EA Play.

Info here: https://majornelson.com/fpsboost/?ocid=Platform_soc_omc_xbo_tw_Photo_lrn_4.22.2

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

Around the Network

Great for people who can make use of 120FPS games.
But for anyone else... I mean weren't all these games (except for probably Sea of Solitude) 60 FPS already? I guess the vast majority couldn't care less about this update.

Those hours...lol.  There is no way I'm gonna get close to my 100% completion in 100 hours.  My April score for the league is going to be abysmal. Hopefully I'll bounce back in May or June. Good shit though.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

shikamaru317 said:
KiigelHeart said:

So Halo, Starfield and Forza Horizon later this year? They better have Series X on stock and GP subs will go trough the roof.

And I'm just assuming Starfield is a heavy hitter. I know absolutely nothing about the game.

Most likely we will get all 3 this year. Grubb and some other insiders said to expect FH5 in 2021.

I don't see any possible situation where Starfield isn't a heavy hitter. The last 3 singleplayer Bethesda games sold 12m+ (Fallout 3), 30m+ (Skyrim), and 20m+ (Fallout 4) respectively, and those numbers are missing almost the last 5 years of sales data on Skyrim, and missing 3 years of console physical & PC digital sales data and all console digital sales data on Fallout 4, so most likely Skyrim is over 35m and Fallout 4 over 25m.

Even if Starfield isn't a 90+ meta game, I just don't see a scenario where it doesn't sell at least 15m combined lifetime on Xbox and PC, with 25m+ players thanks to Gamepass and xCloud. It would have to get absolutely abysmal reviews to sell less than that, and considering the game will be releasing with 6 years of development with the largest ever Bethesda dev team working on it, resulting in more than twice as many manhours as any previous Bethesda game, I would be completely shocked if Starfield doesn't review well. 

If Halo and Forza release this year, I would believe MS would push Starfield to next year and give Bethesda a chance to polish and iron out as many bugs as they can find.  You really do not need 2 big hitters in the late fall at the same time staggering them would be much better for GP as it would make people continue to sub once they finish Halo.  Hell, if MS can get Forza out within the next month, then Halo at Nov then Starfield around March probably would be the plan.

KiigelHeart said:

So Halo, Starfield and Forza Horizon later this year? 

That would be a strong holiday line-up.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:
KiigelHeart said:

So Halo, Starfield and Forza Horizon later this year? 

That would be a strong holiday line-up.

Yeah they should fire on all cylinders if possible. Would be an epic PR boost for the future.

Barozi said:

Great for people who can make use of 120FPS games.
But for anyone else... I mean weren't all these games (except for probably Sea of Solitude) 60 FPS already? I guess the vast majority couldn't care less about this update.

Yeah I couldn't care less about games getting boosts from 60-120 I'd much rather see games go from 30-60 where there is a real beneficial boost.

shikamaru317 said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

Just bought 3 months of gold a couple of days ago. Apex is the only MP game I play and it is free to play. Money well spent here.

Feels bad man. Guess you could hop on the Gamepass train by converting those 3 months to Gamepass Ultimate with a single month of Gamepass. 

I have 14-day trial for GPU that came bundled with Shock Blue controller, but I'm gonna leave it for a bit later time. Have enough games to play at the moment and Nier Replicant is releasing tomorrow

Tales of Arise looks so unbelievable good.
Wasn't a big fan of Vesperia. Battle system was pretty meh and I hated that all fights took you out of your current location and into a flat arena like environment which looked extremely bland. (not to mention the trillions of cutscenes that were constantly interrupting the gameplay).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGdJ4O_olBE

The new Battlefeild is next gen only. I could see it launching on gamepass. Next gen only games are probably cheaper for MS to get on gamepass than if it were to be a crossgen game. It would also line up with the rumor of a third party AAA fps game launching on gamepass this year.