By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What I wanted from the DLC is Hana Cole so glad she makes it into the game.

Around the Network

yay free DLC.
Already got enough Series X games to fill the internal 1TB SSD. Will need to move some to external soon.

Yeah MS has so many missed opportunities with remasters and remakes. Halo 3 should have got one a few years ago.

Played a few more missions in Gears Tactics and I really like it.

The only thing I don't like as much is the way overwatch works and how the AI is using it. This might have something to do with the difficulty setting, but I feel like the AI is using overwatch a ton in this game even when they could just try to attack and honestly I can understand why. It's extremely effective. Being able to shoot as many times as you have action points and ammo left (correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's how it works) makes overwatch pretty overkill. Also once your targeted by the enemy you basically can't do anything but to counter-overwatch. Basically every other action other than reloading will cause the enemy to open fire.

Hnghh those screenshots are pretty nice. I don't have time to read through all the text right now; any word on when to expect the next in-game demo/footage?

Around the Network

MP looking really good. Shame we have to wait for fall 2021 to play, I was really hoping for a spring release but oh well.

Fall 2021 release date sucks but hopefully, they can add more content. MP screenshots don't look anything special. Graphics are very similar to Halo 5s multiplayer.

Told you that it didn't sound like a release in the first half of 2021 when they said they will talk more about the development road map end of this year.

At least it looks awesome from the pics.

It was a good read, thanks for that.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

If someone was already going to use the avy pic I switched to please let me know and I'll relinquish it...
...for the right price.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.