By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Goatseye said:
Barozi said:
I'm going retro.

Currently playing through Crimson Dragon. Not that bad. Decent launch game. Don't ask me why I chose to play this after AC Odyssey.

Why did you start playing it? 😀 

I guess it’s an easy to pick up and play game. I been wanting to play it for a while.

uhm I guess I noticed the icon in my installed games list. Started Crimson Dragon roughly two years ago but only played the tutorial and the first regular mission.

Honestly, I'm just not sure what to do with my gaming time now that AC Odyssey is done.

Yesterday I played a chapter of A Plague Tale,  ~50% of the Crimson Dragon campaign, Call of Cthulu, some races in F1 2018 (I suspect it to leave Game Pass next month) and a bit of PES2020.

Around the Network
iceland said:
Oh look, another set of tomes. Great content Rare 🤦‍♂️

Should be the last one. I'm not a fan of this rng stuff that's tied to achievements. 

I hope they're building up for a big two year anniversary update. Looks like it at least.

Ryuu96 said:

Looking at the Xbox Market place makes me wish that we had more JRPG titles.

I find there to be a real lack of AA titles on there, the majority just seem to be FPS walking simulators/puzzle games.

I wouldn’t be that upset if Next Gen got delayed a bit IMO.

Pretty keen on hearing more on Halo E-Sports.

Halo 2/3 were the games that initially got me into esports in the first place. I miss those days.

Around the Network

I just bought 9 months of Gamepass Ultimate for $75 from Amazon. Deal going on right now for 3 month subscriptions.

Shit, I ended up in the wrong thread. Meant to click on Xbox Empire, ended up in VGC toy emporium instead.

Grounded sounds like its coming along well. It could end up being a hit if its gameplay is fun and if there's lots of content.

Started Indivisble and so far it's fantastic. Battle system is very unique for an Action RPG (quite complex too!), visuals are very pleasing to the eye, characters are likeable. Lots of lines are voiced. It's quite addicting as there are checkpoints after every 3rd or 4th fight so you might as well play to the next checkpoint... and the next... and the next.
It just feels like this game had quite the budget considering its more of an indie type game.
So far highly recommended (remember how I recommended Jurassic World Evolution? Yeah trust me. )

The prediction section takes way too much space if added alongside the poll. Basically takes the whole page.