By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

There it is!!!

Around the Network

EA Play just merged. Downloaded Need for Speed Heat, Black for original Xbox, Battlefield 4 and Crysis 3.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Bought a cheap-ish Samsung 1TB SSD to use with BC games.Next time the opportunity presents itself, I'm going to buy the Series X. Hopefully I can get one until the end of the month.

It's heeeeerrrreee~ I will need to take a bit to set it up though. I just realized I never set up my cable management at all when I moved down here. Again, I still can't believe someone who could've been a pizza delivery man on a Yamaha just hoisted up a Falabella bag with a gaming console inside. Colombia's amazing!

My first Xbox is here!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

The new controller is really nice. Definitely a nice touch and step up from the Xbox One controller.

Looks like Series X consoles won't be available at retailers here until after New Year from what I've heard. The limited stock was available for launch but it was way too small and got sold out very fast

derpysquirtle64 said:
Looks like Series X consoles won't be available at retailers here until after New Year from what I've heard. The limited stock was available for launch but it was way too small and got sold out very fast

If you're in the US Bestbuy, and Gamestop will have some on black friday.

shikamaru317 said:
Y'all are making me so jelly, might have to go dark on this thread for awhile xD

Since I'm going to go out to dinner with a few friends and colleagues tonight, all I'll be able to do is cable management, so I'm stuck without playing either. In fact, I only had time to take this pic because I started tearing my setup down and its a cable forest in here... and I have twenty minutes to shower and get dressed. 

So I will happily wait until you get yours so you don't have to wait alone. 

jason1637 said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

If you're in the US Bestbuy, and Gamestop will have some on black friday.

No, third world country. It makes sense for MS though to put all the possible stock supply for US where the demand is the highest.