By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Kinda shit day but series X makes things betterI honestly thought it would be bigger even after watching countless videos lol and somehow the controller feels like such a step up even with minor changes.

Around the Network
ice said:
Kinda shit day but series X makes things betterI honestly thought it would be bigger even after watching countless videos lol and somehow the controller feels like such a step up even with minor changes.

Love the Series X so far. UI is so quick and snappy and the background is a nice touch. New controller just feels great to hold and use. About to play Watch Dogs Legion to experience RT amd fast loads. Halo Infinite would have been the icing on the cake.

jason1637 said:
ice said:

Love the Series X so far. UI is so quick and snappy and the background is a nice touch. New controller just feels great to hold and use. About to play Watch Dogs Legion to experience RT amd fast loads. Halo Infinite would have been the icing on the cake.

Do you know how to get more dynamic backgrounds? I seem to only have one 

ice said:
jason1637 said:
ice said:

Right now the dynamic backgrounds are tied to your theme color. Hopefully they add more. 

jason1637 said:
ice said:
jason1637 said:
ice said:

Right now the dynamic backgrounds are tied to your theme color. Hopefully they add more. 

Damn there was one I saw previewed a while back and I wanted that one lol awww

Around the Network

Games aren't downloading in sleep mode.

Also quick resume not working on Watch Dogs Legion but working on Tetris. Definitely glitches I hope MS foxes asap.

Last edited by jason1637 - on 11 November 2020

Conina said:

I had some audio troubles.With 7.1 uncompressed or 5.1 uncompressed settings there were some "cracky" noises every 5 - 20 seconds. With bitstream Dolby Atmos, bitstream DTS and bitstream Dolby Digital there were short audio gaps every 5 - 20 seconds.

After updating the firmware of my LG C9 to 05.00.03 both audio problems seem to be gone... probably it was the eARC connection from the TV to the AV receiver.

How did you get the 5.00.03 update for your C9? Mine claims it's up to date at like 4.80something

Edit: Nvm, it's showing up now

Last edited by Angelus - on 11 November 2020

Jaicee said:
At last! After years of waiting, I finally got SeX today!

People calling it the SeX triggers me so badly... 

Maybe I'm just a pop junkie, but I've been calling it the XSX since forever because of the British pop singer. 

Well, console war his over. Xbox have this new insurmountably feature https://www.ign.com/articles/xbox-series-x-can-seemingly-make-ping-pong-balls-float

EpicRandy said:
Well, console war his over. Xbox have this new insurmountably feature https://www.ign.com/articles/xbox-series-x-can-seemingly-make-ping-pong-balls-float

Gotta order some custom ping pong balls now.  Awesome.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.