By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

With Gabe, and skorge already announced we also just got dizzy announced.  17 November can not come soon enough XD.  

Around the Network

Is there any fix to get quick resume to work?

konnichiwa said:

With Gabe, and skorge already announced we also just got dizzy announced.  17 November can not come soon enough XD.  

They need to drop a trailer ASAP. I played Gears 5 on my XSX for the 1st time today, and my god is it pretty. Also the controls are so much better with the decrease in latency. 

Whats happening on 17th?

Amazing how quickly they grow up. - Just need some games to make me go "wow"...

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Is there any fix to get quick resume to work?

So I double checked cause you have put some doubt in my mind regarding Quick Resume and Legion.

I guess it was late yesterday when I played :) But you are right, Quick Resume does not work for me either with this game.

Checked Internet and it looks like Microsoft is already working on a fix.

smroadkill15 said:
konnichiwa said:

They need to drop a trailer ASAP. I played Gears 5 on my XSX for the 1st time today, and my god is it pretty. Also the controls are so much better with the decrease in latency. 

Last time they dropped it litterally a few hours before the operation went live, I expect the same.  We know a lot already tho.  

shikamaru317 said:

Phil reiterated that MS is still looking for more acquisitions:

"Games are what gamers play. We build these platforms and services to deliver the best games to gamers everywhere, so we need a great supply of first party teams. Bethesda nearly doubles the size of our first party studios, meaning the studios that build games as part of Xbox, and we're still out there looking for other teams. It's important that we have a continued supply of great games for our gaming subscription and platforms."

Im excited, but cant help but raise an eyebrow that seemingly all 23 studios are "asleep at the wheel" at this time. I mean I know by 2022 we gonna get a avalanche of titles and they wont let up. I cant wait to see the results take shape. Just a shame we got to wait a little more.

Halo will have to hold the line until the cavalry comes. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

konnichiwa said:
smroadkill15 said:
konnichiwa said:

Last time they dropped it litterally a few hours before the operation went live, I expect the same.  We know a lot already tho.  

They released a teaser trailer today. 5 new maps, 7(?) new characters, and bringing the scorcher back. It's got me excited!

Ryuu96 said:

Kind of a weird way to phrase it.  Is it the largest launch because it sold in more countries at launch compared to the amount of countries the Xbox One was available in? Or is it console numbers related?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.