66 - 70 0 $0.00 0.00%

71 - 75 0 $0.00 0.00%

76 - 80 0 $0.00 0.00%

81 - 85 0 $0.00 0.00%

86 - 90 5 $969.00 35.71%

91 or Over 9 $2,621.72 64.29%

Totals: 14 $3,590.72  
Game closed: 03/08/2020

Wonder how big Dungeons will be - Players/Sales?

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 22 May 2020

Around the Network

Microsoft with their new war chest need to buy D4 IP and give it back to Swery, D4 on Gamepass might help it a lot.

Try buy Ryse again as well...

Angelus said:
KiigelHeart said:
Just opened this page, got a quick look and for a split-second I thought D4 will get a second season :(

D4 probably will get multiple seasons. D3 did. Cheer up.

It'll be a battle-pass and 7500€ worth of cosmetic stuff and dab dances

Ryuu96 said:

Wonder how big Dungeons will be - Players/Sales?

I don't expect MC Dungeons to increase hardware sales by any meaningful amount. BUT I do see it helping get more people on Game Pass and it selling several million week one. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

My kid and his friends have been counting days for Minecraft Dungeons release. I expect it to sell well, it's crazy how popular Minecraft still is.

It's also crazy how popular ROBLOX seems to be when looking at top played charts. Crazy in an opposite way.

Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:
Angelus said:

D4 probably will get multiple seasons. D3 did. Cheer up.

It'll be a battle-pass and 7500€ worth of cosmetic stuff and dab dances

Tell us how you really feel about Rod tho

Angelus said:

I could, but isn't it more exciting and fun if I keep throwing these hints around so you can piece it all together tho? :P

KiigelHeart said:
Angelus said:

I could, but isn't it more exciting and fun if I keep throwing these hints around so you can piece it all together tho? :P

I'm gonna email him and tell him you wanna choke him like Jack the Ripper choked his hookers during foreplay.

Angelus said:
KiigelHeart said:

I'm gonna email him and tell him you wanna choke him like Jack the Ripper choked his hookers during foreplay.

Terrible guy that Jack he was.. those poor hookers weren't even asking a fracture of the money Rod is hungry for :(

KiigelHeart said:
Angelus said:

Terrible guy that Jack he was.. those poor hookers weren't even asking a fracture of the money Rod is hungry for :(

You're worth what someone's willing to pay you man