66 - 70 0 $0.00 0.00%

71 - 75 0 $0.00 0.00%

76 - 80 0 $0.00 0.00%

81 - 85 0 $0.00 0.00%

86 - 90 5 $969.00 35.71%

91 or Over 9 $2,621.72 64.29%

Totals: 14 $3,590.72  
Game closed: 03/08/2020

I was seriously hoping that Minecraft Dungeons would score something around 85-86.

Around the Network

Next in line is Wasteland 3 in around two months, right?

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Next in line is Wasteland 3 in around two months, right?

That or Tell Me Why, depends when the last episode releases.

wow so I've been playing a lot of Mafia III lately since they made the DLCs free.

It looked pretty bad even though it's supposed to have an Xbox One X patch. Turns out when they updated the game to the Definitive Edition, they removed the Xbox One X enhancements!
So I've been basically playing the shitty looking Xbox One version in glorious 900p and muddy textures for the past 20 or so hours.

Barozi said:
wow so I've been playing a lot of Mafia III lately since they made the DLCs free.

It looked pretty bad even though it's supposed to have an Xbox One X patch. Turns out when they updated the game to the Definitive Edition, they removed the Xbox One X enhancements!
So I've been basically playing the shitty looking Xbox One version in glorious 900p and muddy textures for the past 20 or so hours.

Redefining the word definitive.

Around the Network
I LOVE GIGGS said:
I was seriously hoping that Minecraft Dungeons would score something around 85-86.

I have big hopes for Minecraft Dungeons too but the price is very low, so I was not expecting a very high score.

I know the game will be a blast for me and my kids anyway. Watched a lot of stream and this is effectively a Diablo in Minecraft game (very simplified) and some concepts are pretty nice like the enchantments on gears that you randomly get and you can choose. I love this idea, would be something I could live with in a Diablo game.

I love the interactions with the Carmines in Gears 5. I've caught a few of the lines while playing. Definitely one of the coolest small features in the game. 

https://twitter.com/xbox/status/1264224599828361216?s=21

Tease?

Barozi said:

WTF? Why would they remove the X enhancements once they are already done? Makes no sense. I wonder if they screwed over PS4 Pro people as well? That really sucks, I was looking forward to replaying the game and playing the DLC for the first time on my Series X next year. But if there are no enhancements, I won't be playing it again. The base Xbox One version was quite ugly when I played it the first time, had alot of issues including severe after images on many world objects caused by I assume a poorly implemented temporal anti-aliasing solution. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - 2 days ago

smroadkill15 said:

I love the interactions with the Carmines in Gears 5. I've caught a few of the lines while playing. Definitely one of the coolest small features in the game. 

Yeah love them aswell :). Also great that we will get more and faster characters (but without the extra powers).