** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by trunkswd **

 

OpenCritic Prediction - Ori and the Will of the Wisps

50 or Less 0 $0.00 0.00%
 
51 - 55 0 $0.00 0.00%
 
56 - 60 0 $0.00 0.00%
 
61 - 65 0 $0.00 0.00%
 
66 - 70 0 $0.00 0.00%
 
71 - 75 0 $0.00 0.00%
 
76 - 80 0 $0.00 0.00%
 
81 - 85 0 $0.00 0.00%
 
86 - 90 5 $969.00 35.71%
 
91 or Over 9 $2,621.72 64.29%
 
 
Totals: 14 $3,590.72  
Game closed: 03/08/2020
shikamaru317 said:
Angelus said:
I think Minecraft Dungeons realistically doesn't have much appeal for anyone who's ever put any significant amount of time into one of the bigger, deeper, fully fleshed out ARPGs.

Yeah, I can't see many Diablo fans saying "I want to play Minecraft Dungeons". 

I couldn't see many Diablo fans wanting to play Diablo III but it sold 30m+



Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, I can't see many Diablo fans saying "I want to play Minecraft Dungeons". 

I couldn't see many Diablo fans wanting to play Diablo III but it sold 30m+

To be fair, it is rumored that Blizzard got that number by combining expansion sales with the base game, rather than the base game only. Still an impressive number though, RPG wise only Pokemon Red/Blue/Green/Yellow and Skyrim have sold more copies as far as I know. 



Diablo 4 is gonna have to be pretty damn impressive to get me to switch back to that from Path of Exile...and by that time it'll be well into PoE2 so.....good luck with that.



Hardware figures adjusted UP across the board. Lifetime Xbox One VGChartz estimates were adjusted up 433,900 units worldwide. We have the console selling 47,714,378 worldwide now.



VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Angelus said:
Diablo 4 is gonna have to be pretty damn impressive to get me to switch back to that from Path of Exile...and by that time it'll be well into PoE2 so.....good luck with that.

Yep PoE 2 and D4 are both likely releasing mid/late 2021 so even if D4 releases first It will have to show big levels of support to keep the player count up when PoE2 arrives which I'm not really expecting Blizzard to do.



Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
Angelus said:
Diablo 4 is gonna have to be pretty damn impressive to get me to switch back to that from Path of Exile...and by that time it'll be well into PoE2 so.....good luck with that.

Yep PoE 2 and D4 are both likely releasing mid/late 2021 so even if D4 releases first It will have to show big levels of support to keep the player count up when PoE2 arrives which I'm not really expecting Blizzard to do.

Honestly, I would be surprised if D4 released in '21. I think they rushed like crazy to throw something presentable together after the previous Blizzcon disaster, and that's about everything they had. It probably won't see the light of day until '22.



Just opened this page, got a quick look and for a split-second I thought D4 will get a second season :(



Angelus said:
WoodenPints said:

Yep PoE 2 and D4 are both likely releasing mid/late 2021 so even if D4 releases first It will have to show big levels of support to keep the player count up when PoE2 arrives which I'm not really expecting Blizzard to do.

Honestly, I would be surprised if D4 released in '21. I think they rushed like crazy to throw something presentable together after the previous Blizzcon disaster, and that's about everything they had. It probably won't see the light of day until '22.

hmm yeah maybe 2022 is more likely especially with potential development delays at the moment. I'm honestly way more interested in PoE2 than D4 myself although I will play both a decent amount most likely.



KiigelHeart said:
Just opened this page, got a quick look and for a split-second I thought D4 will get a second season :(

D4 probably will get multiple seasons. D3 did. Cheer up.



I'd take a D4 season 2 for sure :D