76 - 80 0 $0.00 0.00%

81 - 85 0 $0.00 0.00%

86 - 90 5 $969.00 35.71%

91 or Over 9 $2,621.72 64.29%

Totals: 14 $3,590.72  
Game closed: 03/08/2020
Ryuu96 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Playground, Obsidian, and The Initiative have really be nailing it with their hiring, lots of devs who previously worked on top notch AAA games. 

Hmmm....Cinematic story mode for Motorsport?

Matches with that one Motorsport 8 leak from Reddit I believe. He said that Motorsport 8 was a reboot on a new next-gen build of ForzaTech releasing this Holiday. Things he mentioned as I recall included a more detailed story mode, pit stops, rally tracks with a new off-road traction simulation system, higher quality car models and tracks instead of reusing Motorsport 7 car and track assets, new tire pressure and road temperature simulation systems, and a new cloud/sky and weather simulation system.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 21 May 2020

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Hmmm....Cinematic story mode for Motorsport?

Matches with that one Motorsport 8 leak from Reddit I believe. He said that Motorsport 8 was a reboot on a new next-gen build of ForzaTech releasing this Holiday. Things he mentioned as I recall included a more detailed story mode, pit stops, rally tracks with a new off-road traction simulation system, higher quality car models and tracks instead of reusing Motorsport 7 car and track assets, new tire pressure and road temperature simulation systems, and a new cloud/sky and weather simulation system.

Same leaker was the one who said that The Initiative's game is a Perfect Dark reboot set in a shared world planned for release in 2021 or 2022, with development assistance from The Coalition and some reused ideas and systems from their cancelled spy game, from back when The Coalition was called Black Tusk before MS bought the gears IP. 

He also said MS had 2 more studio acquisitions to announce this summer, one in Poland and one in Japan. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 21 May 2020

shikamaru317 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Same leaker was the one who said that The Initiative's game is a Perfect Dark reboot set in a shared world planned for release in 2021 or 2022, with development assistance from The Coalition and some reused ideas and systems from their cancelled spy game, from back when The Coalition was called Black Tusk before MS bought the gears IP. 

He also said MS had 2 more studio acquisitions to announce this summer, one in Poland and one in Japan. 

I’m aware Phil went shopping in those regions but I heard nothing of any fruit coming from it. Techland saying no to rumours and all. Hoping the Japan efforts come through, still holding out on something big there 

sales2099 said:
shikamaru317 said:

I’m aware Phil went shopping in those regions but I heard nothing of any fruit coming from it. Techland saying no to rumours and all. Hoping the Japan efforts come through, still holding out on something big there 

There have been recent rumors that MS acquired Farm 51 in Poland and are waiting on the July show to announce it. As for Japan, no idea. If they did get a JP studio, I would guess it is either White Owls or Grounding Inc. none of the others have a good enough relationship with MS to even consider being acquired I would think. 

I left a response on the ID@Xbox saying the format for the video is much better than what we see in Inside Xbox, and I got a reply! Maybe the next Inside Xbox will be more like the ID@Xbox video.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:

I left a response on the ID@Xbox saying the format for the video is much better than what we see in Inside Xbox, and I got a reply! Maybe the next Inside Xbox will be more like the ID@Xbox video.

You just saved the July event.

jason1637 said:
trunkswd said:

Maybe, maybe not. They've likely already decided on a format for the July show, and may have even started running rehearsals already. Could be too late for changes to be made for July.

I think if they go with a format like the last few E3's they'll be fine, game after game with little talking. Most people liked the last few Xbox E3's, the main complaint about them was the lack of big AAA announcements, rather than the format itself. And we already know they'll have big AAA announces this year, we should be getting the AAA announces from Playground, Fable, and Obsidian at the very least, possibly some 2nd party AAA's as well. 

jason1637 said:
trunkswd said:

I doubt it was just me. The response from most people is probably what will cause them to change how they do the July event. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:

Trunks has officially saved Xbox.

May 2020 Articles:

https://www.darkstation.com/reviews/doug-hates-his-job-review (Doug Hates His Job Review - 1/5 Stars)

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/443538/daymare-1998-xone/ (Daymare: 1998 Review - 4/10)

coolbeans said:
trunkswd said:

Trunks has officially saved Xbox.

Team Xbox should hire me or provide us with some exclusive Xbox sales