By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

F

Around the Network

There's some rumors going around for the July event from a supposed journalist writing previews for summer game fest.
A GTA/Watch dogs type of game thats set in modern day  Chicago will be announced. Didn't mention if its 1st or 3rd party.
MS acquired an indie dev thats working in a next gen 500 player fps battle royale that supposedly will launch with 80 heros.
He also mentioned that the new Batman game will be revealed this Tuesday and Arkham wont be in the tittle.
Take it with a grain of salt as always.

Pretty easy to call fake on that anyway....ain't nobody launching a game with 80 heroes lol

jason1637 said:

There's some rumors going around for the July event from a supposed journalist writing previews for summer game fest.
A GTA/Watch dogs type of game thats set in modern day  Chicago will be announced. Didn't mention if its 1st or 3rd party.
MS acquired an indie dev thats working in a next gen 500 player fps battle royale that supposedly will launch with 80 heros.
He also mentioned that the new Batman game will be revealed this Tuesday and Arkham wont be in the tittle.
Take it with a grain of salt as always.

I’ve always been a fan of GTA like games but can’t get myself to play anything Ubisoft. Chicago is one of the big cities with less representation in videogame and it’s a beautiful town. 
Hope it’s true.

US-American city in an open world game. How unique...

This planet has so many to offer but I guess only American cities are interesting because of Hollywood movies lol

Around the Network

Shit....

Turns out Ryu was in fact killed by Sony agents, and one of them has hacked, and taken over his account.
@Pemalite can you get rid of this imposter?

Xbox One preorders went up on June 10th 2013, is there any chance of this happening again or will it be in July or later?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
Xbox One preorders went up on June 10th 2013, is there any chance of this happening again or will it be in July or later?

Is there a chance? Sure, it's possible that they reveal the Series S in June, and make at least that system available for pre-order.

However, unless Sony just comes right out and puts a price on the PS5 during the official unveil they're supposedly doing next month, I would say it's unlikely that MS opens up pre-orders for the Series X. Also, Phil has said that he really wants to show everyone the games that they're working on before opening pre-orders, so if that's true, the earliest we can expect them is in July.

DroidKnight said:

Probably in July.

shikamaru317 said:

July is the new June guys, lol:

Shinobi said the other week that MS is doing their showcase in July because studios need extra time since they're working from home. Same thing probably applies to Ubisoft. 

As for the PS5 event no way their gonna not show games at this point. Hopefully their plans have changed.