By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:
Waiting on Barozi...

Mahjong is obviously wrong. Never completed that game and I'm sure it's impossible to do in 3 minutes...

I almost never had my 360 hooked up to the internet, that's why there's next to no activity prior to 2015. Same reason why 360 only makes up 10% of my achievements.

Also thank god I didn't spend $23,000 on games. In fact I spent $3,450 on anything Xbox One related. Should be roughly $2,300 for games when you subtract 2 X1 consoles, racing wheel, 7 years of gold, Kinect and an extra controller. Even less than that on 360 stuff, so maybe $5,000 on everything Xbox related in total.

Last edited by Barozi - on 17 January 2020

Ryuu96 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkfcJJvuvw0

Bummer if it's the same S the Xbox One..

trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:

Lol, it's possible, we're a few days behind though so it would be really tight, we need more polls and news.

So all we need is more Xbox Series X news!! 

A few extra posters couldn't hurt.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Meant to tag this sooner and just forgot.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:

Here's Phil's and Ken Lobb's

I am surprised Phil Spencer's Gamerscore is so low. I guess he is too busy running the Xbox division and undoing all the mistakes of you know who, the guy who ran things before him. 

It’s okay actually, especially considering that the second part of the decade had more playtime it seems. And also, it’s okay to have such low gamer score if you are just playing the games instead of going for completion. I only have 35K in 5 years with 18% completion rate.

Last edited by KiigelHeart - on 17 January 2020

Hmm... I wonder if a achievement league could be rebooted again in the future. There are quite a few of us with true achievements accounts because of the last couple.

Maybe a year after series x. New generation will bring more xbots.

Join us stalking fans.