By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I hope they dont make it black. Green just looks better imo.

Around the Network

For Halo's sake I hope the Series X launches in November. If 343i still plans to have the beta they will need the extra months to work on implementing the feedback given.

Man these SoT updates been kinda wack, I swear if I see another 5 tomes RNG bullshit imma scream

Well, I’ve read about console streaming preview rolling out worldwide on twitter and got pretty hyped to test it out but then I remembered it is Android only.

As for Recore, sequel is definitely not happening unfortunately. It doesn’t make any sense from business point of view. No matter how good it will be, it will be dragged down by the reception of the first game. Something more or less the same but in a different universe and well executed would make more sense at this point.

derpysquirtle64 said:
Well, I’ve read about console streaming preview rolling out worldwide on twitter and got pretty hyped to test it out but then I remembered it is Android only.

As for Recore, sequel is definitely not happening unfortunately. It doesn’t make any sense from business point of view. No matter how good it will be, it will be dragged down by the reception of the first game. Something more or less the same but in a different universe and well executed would make more sense at this point.

ditto

Around the Network

Its hard for me to imagine being able to justify a PS5 or Series X at launch given I have a One X, unless Microsoft do some sort of awesome exchange program.

I reckon crossover games will look and run fine on the X, but it will start to show its age by late 2021.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

shikamaru317 said:
I would love a ReCore 2, but sadly I think it's safe to say that it's going into the discarded IP bin alongside Ryse and Quantum Break. At least there is a chance of Sony greenlighting Sunset 2, but knowing Sony they'll just have Insomniac milk Spider-Man and Ratchet, with the smaller teams working on PSVR2 stuff.

Tell MS to ask for a trade, the rights to Sunset Overdrive 1 for the Heavenly Sword IP.

Ryuu96 said:

Sounds like Xbox ain't done with Switch, possibly more titles coming?

“Horizon will be followed by others down the road” it’s going to be real interesting to see the reaction of some if Horizon starts a trend, especially after the reaction of a certain group when MS announced their Xbox/PC strategy.

EspadaGrim said:
Ryuu96 said:

Sounds like Xbox ain't done with Switch, possibly more titles coming?

“Horizon will be followed by others down the road” it’s going to be real interesting to see the reaction of some if Horizon starts a trend, especially after the reaction of a certain group when MS announced their Xbox/PC strategy.

I know.

PSNow and other games to follow? Sony clearly is leaving the console space. That's what this indicates, right?

It's only "logical" "The writing is on the wall". Especially with the ps4 Switch hammering the xbox PS4 in sales...