By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Game Pass Surpasses 18m Subscribers

Around the Network

Some good games and Yooka-Laylee for people to enjoy!

Not a whole lot going on this past week. The highlights.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

smroadkill15 said:

Yikes. Their 2021 lineup is so weak that they had to put Psychonauts 2 on there knowing its not an exclusive. 

Last edited by jason1637 - on 15 January 2021

Around the Network

I'm sure some of those indies will be good but nothing to move consoles, lots of timed exclusives, only major title is Halo, they need to end the year with Halo, Forza and Starfield, I can get through a dull 1st half, especially if they end on a strong 2nd half, I reckon most titles in the 1st half of the year will get delayed anyway from almost all publishers so I'll focus on my backlog.

Hurry up and close that Bethesda acquisition.

Ryuu96 said:

Nice, gonna burn through Squadrons. Better then waiting for EA Play adding 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

There are quite a few things that are not yet announced. 

-

Developer at Dice, I would assume he has some insider info on their upcoming line-up.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 15 January 2021

smroadkill15 said:

Why is Yakuza there? Lol. It's been on Playstation since like forever

smroadkill15 said:

Yikes on bikes, that list is really not great. STALKER 2 and Bright Memory Infinite are missing now which suggests they got delayed to 2022. They have 3 games on there that aren't Xbox exclusives; Psychonauts 2, Yakuza Collection, and Yakuza 6. 

Meanwhile Sony currently has scheduled for 2021: GT7, Ratchet & Clank, Deathloop, Ghostwire Tokyo, Horizon: Forbidden West, God of War Ragnarok, Kena, Returnal, Destruction All-Stars, Guilty Gear Strive, Stray, Solar Ash, Goodbye Volcano High, Jett: The Far Shore, Neptunia ReVerse, and possibly FF16 (it looked further along in development than Project Athia, which Sony has scheduled for January 2022). Now of course some of those will probably get delayed, I just can't see both Horizon and God of War making 2021 for instance, but even if some of Sony's games get delayed they still have a stronger line-up. 

MS badly needs to do something about this situation. If Wolfenstein 3, Starfield, or Hellblade 2 have any chance of making 2021, MS needs to try and ensure that they do with extra developers on the projects or something. Phil really needs to put aside his anti-hatting stance and hat timed on some 2021 AAA 3rd party that hasn't been announced yet, something like Saints Row 5, which should make 2021 considering it has been in development since 2015.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 15 January 2021