By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Crash Bandicoot vs Spyro

Crash Bandicoot 7 53.85%

Spyro 6 46.15%

Total:13
shikamaru317 said:
sales2099 said:

We likely to get a single trailer, like Hellblade last year. Was hoping for a dedicated event, where we had Grounded and Everwild announced last year 

I'm hoping for 3 Xbox trailers on VGA's personally. My wishes:

• First look at Hellblade 2 gameplay after the reveal at VGA's last year
  • First look at either Avowed or Fable in-game footage in a short trailer (I think Avowed is further along in development, was already in development before MS acquired them)
  • Reveal for either The Initiative's game (was originally said to be a 2020 announce but still hasn't been announced), or the unannounced 2nd party AAA that has supposedly been in development for awhile already according to job listings

Not expecting Starfield or Halo for VGA's, devs pretty much already shot both down for VGA's. Maybe Wolfenstein 3 could be there, it should have 3 years of development already, but I think they will wait to announce all Bethesda stuff until next E3/Summer event, after MS acquires them.

I reckon there's about a 0% chance of seeing either of those at the show

Around the Network
Angelus said:
shikamaru317 said:

I'm hoping for 3 Xbox trailers on VGA's personally. My wishes:

• First look at Hellblade 2 gameplay after the reveal at VGA's last year
  • First look at either Avowed or Fable in-game footage in a short trailer (I think Avowed is further along in development, was already in development before MS acquired them)
  • Reveal for either The Initiative's game (was originally said to be a 2020 announce but still hasn't been announced), or the unannounced 2nd party AAA that has supposedly been in development for awhile already according to job listings

Not expecting Starfield or Halo for VGA's, devs pretty much already shot both down for VGA's. Maybe Wolfenstein 3 could be there, it should have 3 years of development already, but I think they will wait to announce all Bethesda stuff until next E3/Summer event, after MS acquires them.

I reckon there's about a 0% chance of seeing either of those at the show

Probably, but a man can dream. Both have 2+ years of development at this point (though Avowed team was larger for much of that time while Fable team grew slowly), so I reckon in-game footage should be possible at this point for at least Avowed. Hellblade 2 had 2 years of development or less when it got it's in-game trailer last Game Awards afterall. So MS could show us in-game footage for those if they wanted too, the question is rather or not they want to show us now, or save them for their big Summer 2021 event.

Personally, I think they need to show some more in-game next-gen footage asap, Sony is really showing them up so far in terms of next-gen 1st/2nd party graphics. At the very least they need to show Hellblade 2 gameplay, they can't afford to wait until next summer to show us the first next-gen looking Xbox 1st/2nd party gameplay. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 23 November 2020

Yeah I can only see Hellblade 2 and The Initiative’s game at VGA’s, a Wolfenstein 3 announcement could be likely since that is one game that I can release as a multi platform game.

I don't think X020 is happening this year. I'm not expecting that much at TGA's either, The Initiative's IP reveal at most.

I wanted Microsoft to hold an event shortly after the Bethesda acquisition closes and before Infinite's release date, say around April but if all goes well with the Covid vaccines I could see E3 being back on and Microsoft removing their no-public events until July policy so Xbox E3 will maybe be back on and the next big event.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 November 2020

Around the Network

Yeah, X020 is not happening. If it was happening, we would have it by now already. And TGA is in a little bit more than 2 weeks. And almost definitely Xbox will have some announcements there.

Late to the party but I would say the SeX has met my expectations. Thus far I've only played Doom 2016, Forza 7 and Apex legends. Only Apex is optimised for SeX. I game a lot on my 1440p 144hz screen with VRR so that is awesome to experience. Thankfully all of those features are there for me.
Doom 2016 was dynamic 4k on x1x so when I'm playing it on my TV, I'm glad the series X is hitting full 4k all the time. Eternal is variable to 1800p and I'll be playing that next thanks to gamepass.

Quick resume is game changing. SSD load times are excellent. If Halo Infinite launched day one and had all the ray tracing bells and whistles I'm sure it will have when it releases, it would have surpassed expectations. Lack of a true next generation experience is what made me decide on "met expectations"

I expect once SDK XGK HBK whatever it's called issues are fixed, my expectations will be exceeded time and time again as the generation goes on.

My Series X was supposed to arrive today and didn't. When they first shipped it they said delivery Sunday, then yesterday they changed it to Monday. All day today it said it would be delivered by 8 PM, but never showed up, and now Amazon is saying it will be delivered tomorrow or Wednesday. So much for Amazon Prime 2 day shipping, shipped on Friday, might not show up until Tuesday or Wednesday (they used US Postal Service instead of Fedex or UPS). Better show up tomorrow, I'm ready to see what it can do.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 23 November 2020

shikamaru317 said:

My Series X was supposed to arrive today and didn't. When they first shipped it they said delivery Sunday, then yesterday they changed it to Monday. All day today it said it would be delivered by 8 PM, but never showed up, and now Amazon is saying it will be delivered tomorrow or Wednesday. So much for Amazon Prime 2 day shipping, shipped on Friday, might not show up until Tuesday or Wednesday (they used US Postal Service instead of Fedex or UPS). Better show up tomorrow, I'm ready to see what it can do.

The anticipation must be through the roof.

Supraland got a patch today and now runs at 60 FPS on Series X. Feels so much better.
Btw. it's not appearing as Series X enhanced so X1 and X1X got the patch as well but I doubt it runs 60FPS on those.