By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Crash Bandicoot vs Spyro

Crash Bandicoot 9 50.00%

Spyro 9 50.00%

Total:18

Hmmm don't really care for the poll options. Skipping this one.

Around the Network

Soooooo 343 apparently added the Infinite campaign legendary weapons in the loot caves on BTB maps!!! 

Last edited by gtotheunit91 - on 04 May 2022

More confirmation that the Xbox/Bethesda showcase will be just 90 minutes?

Xbox’s presentation will be just 90 minutes, the usually 20-30 mins for BGS might be unlikely. From Warhammer Dave on Twitter : Starfield (reddit.com)

The one silver lining though is that most games can continue to get showcases leading up to their release dates. Someone in the reddit thread pointed out that Playground Games did 30 minute livestreams for FH5 every 2 weeks from E3 until the game released, showing off gameplay, talking about new features and changes. So they might do something similar with Starfield, have a 10-15 minute gameplay trailer in June, and go more in depth at Quakecon or other events dedicated to the game.

Clippy!!!

Anyway,  Tried to play Halo infite MP.  Ofcourse first thing I do is use a Xp boost cause I exactly have an hour and 10 minutes before I will go off....But the mathces are just not starting and the 'PLAY' buttong stays grey...So wasted an XP boost + 30 minutes of restarting the game trying to join others in their game etc...

Last edited by konnichiwa - on 04 May 2022

Last edited by gtotheunit91 - on 04 May 2022

Around the Network

Will likely not support another Game Bakers game in the future, I bought Furi and also bought Haven after it left Gamepass.

Funny how they can’t upgrade the game when using Smart Delivery is supposedly easy.

Since idk how to properly link a tweet lol I'm just gonna post a screenshot. I wonder if Colteastwood is giving a little nudge nudge, wink wink on this one when it just happens to be May 4th.

I know the latest lawsuit against Acti-Blizz by NYC officials most likely won't cause that much of an issue, especially considering they are shareholders and 98% of the shareholders approved this deal, but if these lawsuits keep coming, It does make me wonder if Microsoft may just drop the deal and think it's too much of a pain than it's worth. Highly unlikely of course, but I do wonder if there's a line where Microsoft may feel it just isn't worth it.

Lame... especially when you factor in how much will be Starfield and that we won't hear from Xbox again until like TGA.

Going into E3 with low expectations.

Spade said:

Lame... especially when you factor in how much will be Starfield and that we won't hear from Xbox again until like TGA.

Going into E3 with low expectations.

Par the course for Xbox.