By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Crash Bandicoot vs Spyro

Crash Bandicoot 9 50.00%

Spyro 9 50.00%

Total:18

Alright! Just finished Halo Infinite! It was awesome!! And with that, I finished all of the Halo games. Well, besides the Halo Wars games. Can't wait to see what 343 does next with the Halo franchise!

Around the Network

So the Warcraft mobile game is more a tower defense game yet has hero units like a MOBA. But also still includes dungeons and raids you can do with your friends. Interesting for sure. 

https://reveal.blizzard.com/en-us/

gtotheunit91 said:

So the Warcraft mobile game is more a tower defense game yet has hero units like a MOBA. Interesting for sure. 

Looks really cool to me :)

I'm happy they went Clash Royal mixed with Tower Defense formula. The campaign alone looks to be super huge which will be really fun to play without caring about MP at first (and then the dungeons and raids with friends can be amazing too if you are not into competitive). The "mini" heroes look so cute ahah 

For a split second, I thought Arclight Rumble was getting a PC release! I opened up battle.net and you're encouraged to go its page, but the games battle.net page just has a QR code for you to scan to pre-register

Imaginedvl said:
gtotheunit91 said:

So the Warcraft mobile game is more a tower defense game yet has hero units like a MOBA. Interesting for sure. 

Looks really cool to me :)

I'm happy they went Clash Royal mixed with Tower Defense formula. The campaign alone looks to be super huge which will be really fun to play without caring about MP at first (and then the dungeons and raids with friends can be amazing too if you are not into competitive). The "mini" heroes look so cute ahah 

Doesn't look bad at all! As much as I loathed the announcement when Blizzard said in a post-conference after the "do you guys not have phones" debacle that all of their major IPs were getting mobile versions, I do have to commend Blizzard for the insane amount of content they're releasing with Diablo Immortal and this title.

Then I think to myself, why couldn't Blizzard have put this much of an effort into making sure Warcraft III: Reforged was the best god damn remake in gaming history?!?!  

Around the Network

The trailer definitely has me hyped! That tease at the end though!

Fired up the game for a little bit and the stability on PC is immediately noticeable, thank god! I will have to play later tonight to see if the memory leak issue has been fixed.

I noticed on top of the 120hz mode added for Series S, the patch notes say that the Series X version of Infinite got a 30hz mode added for......some reason lol

I love that I get to turn off player outlines completely now! Definitely feels more like old school Halo, just without the mandatory blue v red suit colors. 

VersusEvil said:

No new achievements for Season 2?

Doesn't look like it. I was hoping each added game mode would get its own achievements like every other mode does.

Ryuu96 said:

Unlock 50 is the AI as expected.

Banished AI though...?

Hmm, I guess Banished will be behind the corrupt AI in the seasonal story events?

Saw your edit after I replied. Buy the season pass outright and let us know ;)

When you start a match of Last Spartan Standing, it simply displays "Current Objective: Survive" and then I get teary eyed