By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
Yeah, Phil continually saying that they understand what price points gamers consider reasonable and saying that he has Satya support on flexibility with the price does suggest that they plan to price match the PS5.

Worth considering we are not the only audience. Another audience may be Sony.

"If you're considering going low to try and undercut us, we won't let you. So keep your price reasonable so we can all make money."

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

1. The Initiative
2 Obsidian
3. Playground games
4. UndeadLabs (AAA mmo zombie games sounds amazing if done well)
5. Ninja Theory
6. InXile
7. Compulsion Games
8. World's Edge

coolbeans said:
Ryuu96 said:

I can't believe Obduction is finally arriving on Xbox One.  It's like one of those underappreciated 'deluxe-indies' in the vein of The Talos Principle finally sidling over to the Xbox Store.

Talking about old as fuck games that have never been on Xbox consoles:

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Machinarium/achievements

10 years late to the party.

Xbox Game Pass made me (mainly) buy an Xbox One X. I also really enjoyed playing Halo and Gears splitscreen. Forza Horizon 4 was one of the few racing games I really loved playing, so much fun. I still really want to play Cuphead, but I'm waiting for it to come to Game Pass.

Last edited by Anonymous1796 - on 04 April 2020

Done with A Plague Tale: Innocence. I'll keep it short as most of you have completed it before I did.

Fantastic game. Only thing I would criticize is the depth of gameplay. The "abilities" (or ammunition) you get don't really change the game much. It would've worked better if the game was shorter but as it's pretty long they should've come up with something else (which they kinda did at the very very end).

Still, it's a must play if you have Game Pass.

9/10

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

I completely forgot about Double Fine...In my defence, so did IGN, so here's my updated ranking.

1. Obsidian
  2. Playground Games
  3. The Initiative
  4. InXile
  5. Ninja Theory
  6. Undead Labs
  7. Double Fine
  8. Compulsion Games
  9. World's Edge
  1. PG
  2. Obsidian
  3. NT
  4. inXile
  5. World's Edge
  6. Double Fine
  7. Undead Labs
  8. The Initiative
  9. Compulsion Games

I rank The Initiative low, because they haven't actually made anything yet. I rate Compulsion Games below even that, because I can.

Ryuu96 said:
Anonymous1796 said:

Xbox Game Pass made me (mainly) buy an Xbox One X. I also really enjoyed playing Halo and Gears splitscreen. Forza Horizon 4 was one of the few racing games I really loved playing, so much fun. I still really want to play Cuphead, but I'm waiting for it to come to Game Pass.

Is this your first Xbox console? 

Either way, welcome to the thread.

Thanks! And yes my first Xbox. I also own the PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation VR.

1. inXile
2. Playground Games
3.Double Fine
4. Compulsion Games
5. Obsidian
6. Ninja Theory
7. Undead Labs
8. The Initiative
9. World's Edge

Ryuu96 said:

What would you want from State of Decay 3?

I want it to remain a single player game with co op. I ve heard that the studio head wanted it to be a MMO which means i won't be playing it. 

Other than that, i want diverse maps like a snow area, an island etc. Definitely some wildlife too.

Undead labs has a site for suggestions and there's some good stuff there.

trunkswd said:
Anonymous1796 said:

Thanks! And yes my first Xbox. I also own the PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation VR.

Welcome to the Xbox and the Xbox Empire. 

Thanks, do you own the elite controller 2? If yes, is it worth it?