By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

To PC on April 26th? It isn't coming to Xbox?

Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:
To PC on April 26th? It isn't coming to Xbox?

MS never officially mentioned an Xbox version. So it's not really a surprise that there's no Xbox version releasing at the same time as the PC version.

The closest thing to a confirmation was this:

Last edited by Barozi - on 27 March 2020

Oh well, maybe it'll be a Series X launch game then.

Launching a beauty of a console along Halo, Gears and Forza would be poetry.

Man I really miss Twisted pixel and press play , idk how things went so bad that TP left and PP went under. Their games had so much charm.

But out of that list, Bungie needs to come home. Preferably working on a Halo spin-off or new IP after Destiny 3

Also can’t miss the opportunity to bring up MS Osaka 👀 oof

Gears Tactics is getting glowing previews. PC Gamer and several others publications are very impressed with the game.

Around the Network

Glad Gears Tactics is shaping up great. If it’s not a Series X launch title it would be a missed opportunity

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Im on Bleeding edge now if anyone wants to run some games.

trunkswd said:
If Gears Tactics misses the launch of the Xbox Series X, I could see it launching in February or March 2021 to help lineup of the console for next year to keep the momentum going.

Actually ya that’s better. So nobody can say there is an exclusive drought in the following months. Something tells me they are going to make a Gears 5 Series X edition with its own physical copy. That and Halo Infinite and Forza 8 could potentially cannibalize Gears Tactics  

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
trunkswd said:
If Gears Tactics misses the launch of the Xbox Series X, I could see it launching in February or March 2021 to help lineup of the console for next year to keep the momentum going.

Actually ya that’s better. So nobody can say there is an exclusive drought in the following months. Something tells me they are going to make a Gears 5 Series X edition with its own physical copy. That and Halo Infinite and Forza 8 could potentially cannibalize Gears Tactics  

I'm confused :) Are you talking about Gears Tactics missing the launch of Xbox One series X as a new gen title or current Xbox One?
The game is supposed to come out on April 28. Did they change the date or postponed it?

And the game previews are all very good... The game looks amazing. Not a huge fan of Gears in general (because of the third person view and cover system) but I love XCom likes game and this is just perfect for me :)

trunkswd said:
Imaginedvl said:

I'm confused :) Are you talking about Gears Tactics missing the launch of Xbox One series X as a new gen title or current Xbox One?
The game is supposed to come out on April 28. Did they change the date or postponed it?

And the game previews are all very good... The game looks amazing. Not a huge fan of Gears in general (because of the third person view and cover system) but I love XCom likes game and this is just perfect for me :)

The game is launching on PC first, with an Xbox release later. 

Oh shit :) Definitely missed that part!

Thanks for clarifying, will be playing on PC first then ;)