By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Games with gold is taking a long time go get announced again.

Around the Network

Can't believe how bad Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion is which was part of GwG exactly one year ago.
The graphics are horrible. I've seen 6th gen games that are better looking. Seriously, just look at the Futurama game on Xbox or The Simpsons: Hit and Run. The other Simpsons game on 360 looks like Crysis in comparison.
If that's not bad enough, the performance is terrible...on Xbox One X! There's so much stutter going on. Then you have all these loading zones.. in an open world game. Game just sucks on a technical level.
Mission design is horrible as well. Go from one end of the map to the other, watch one 30 seconds cutscene and go back to the exact same place you came from. So much backtracking in the game. So much nothingness in between.
Never watched Adventure Time and this game is definitely not make me wanna watch it. Isn't it supposed to be funny or something? I've rarely played a story that is that boring and unfunny. Unfunny in the sense that there aren't any jokes or funny remarks. It's just normal dialogue.
The only somewhat redeeming feature is the mediocre turn based RPG gameplay. Not exciting but tolerable.
I'm about 3/4 through the story so I think I've seen enough to rate it. Not going to bother to make a second post about it.
5/10

Last edited by Barozi - on 27 March 2020

I think Series X has both form and function. It’s a sleek mini PC tower for optimal heat dissipation. But the form allows custom wraps for a variety of designs and custom consoles. I can’t wait to see the official Halo Series X design.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

trunkswd said:
sales2099 said:
I think Series X has both form and function. It’s a sleek mini PC tower for optimal heat dissipation. But the form allows custom wraps for a variety of designs and custom consoles. I can’t wait to see the official Halo Series X design.

Custom wraps! I hadn't thought of that. Genius idea. The possibilities are limitless. Especially if there are sites where you can custom design your own. 

It’s such a perfect rectangle with smooth surfaces that I’m sure an entire sub market can emerge not unlike the 360 faceplates back in the day 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Barozi said:

Can't believe how bad Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion is which was part of GwG exactly one year ago.
The graphics are horrible. I've seen 6th gen games that are better looking. Seriously, just look at the Futurama game on Xbox or The Simpsons: Hit and Run. The other Simpsons game on 360 looks like Crysis in comparison.
If that's not bad enough, the performance is terrible...on Xbox One X! There's so much stutter going on. Then you have all these loading zones.. in an open world game. Game just sucks on a technical level.
Mission design is horrible as well. Go from one end of the map to the other, watch one 30 seconds cutscene and go back to the exact same place you came from. So much backtracking in the game. So much nothingness in between.
Never watched Adventure Time and this game is definitely not make me wanna watch it. Isn't it supposed to be funny or something? I've rarely played a story that is that boring and unfunny. Unfunny in the sense that there aren't any jokes or funny remarks. It's just normal dialogue.
The only somewhat redeeming feature is the mediocre turn based RPG gameplay. Not exciting but tolerable.
I'm about 3/4 through the story so I think I've seen enough to rate it. Not going to bother to make a second post about it.
5/10

I really didn't want to make a second post about it but FUCK THIS GAME.

There have been so many more glitches I've encountered until I finished it today. Can't count how often I fell through the floor. But the biggest glitch is of course the fact that I didn't receive the achievement for the last story related event and therefore also not the achievement for getting all achievements (aka the shitty platinum cheevo that no one likes). It will now remain at 850/1000 Gamerscore for ever.

Also the game is only 10 hours long. 10 hours for a turn based RPG including every single side quest in the game and grinding all characters to max level. Hilarious.

Lowering the score to 4/10. Disgusting move by MS to put this game on GwG.

Last edited by Barozi - on 28 March 2020

Around the Network

Wft is going on with these glitched achievements lately.. my Bleeding Edge achievement for 50 kills is stuck at 42% and this seems to be the case for many other players as well.

shikamaru317 said:
Just got 1000 GS in Bleeding Edge.

Difficulty rating? Looks pretty basic, future DLC/updates is what worries me lol

KiigelHeart said:
Wft is going on with these glitched achievements lately.. my Bleeding Edge achievement for 50 kills is stuck at 42% and this seems to be the case for many other players as well.

I noticed this yesterday. I have over 100 kills and the achievement is at 2%.

What do you guys think about Bleeding Edge?To me it looks like a sidegame of a game but not a full game,i would have fun with it for some hours but....get bored.

Immersiveunreality said:

What do you guys think about Bleeding Edge?To me it looks like a sidegame of a game but not a full game,i would have fun with it for some hours but....get bored.

I'm really enjoying it so far. I like the characters and how different they are and i've seen people complain about the movement system but I think it's pretty good since they're going for a MOBA vibe but I do wish they'd speed up the skateboard when you're not around enemies. I feel like that would make the games feel faster. They also need to make the matches quicker, the 600 point games need to be 400-500 points. 

I would also like more modes, characters, maps, and they need to lower the prices of the character skins or increase the amount of points you get. The game will definitely get better as time goes on and at it's current stage it's a solid foundation to grow from.