By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
WoodenPints said:

The Series X preview embargo is over mostly focused on features and BC stuff.

Here a little snippet of a few games from The Verge:

and an article from VentureBeat

Nice. Can't wait to experience Forza Horizon 4 on the series X. Will be a big step up coming from the Xbox one s. 

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
So basically Xbox got 2 more studios but are saving them for a rainy day to announce. Lol I hate waiting

Well, I would probably have said the same thing if someone would have come up with "Microsoft is buying Behesda" rumor so I know it may be silly BUT I have hard time believing there is more coming before a while :)

I think Microsoft is busy enough with Bethesda right now.

Im seeing different load times. Verge says Read Dead redemption 2 on Xbox One X is about a minute and 30 second and Series X 52 seconds while Gamespot says its over 2 minutes on the One X and 38 seconds on the Series X.

Also I want then to showcase more next gen games not only bc games. The features stuff is neat though.

Even if Xbox doesn't acquire anyone else, I am more than happy with what they have now. I personally hope there aren't any more large publisher size acquisitions, and if they do buy anyone else, they will be Asobo or Bloober Team size. Bungie I'm okay with too.

Out of the Hands-on previews I've seen, this is my favorite.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Im seeing different load times. Verge says Read Dead redemption 2 on Xbox One X is about a minute and 30 second and Series X 52 seconds while Gamespot says its over 2 minutes on the One X and 38 seconds on the Series X.

Also I want then to showcase more next gen games not only bc games. The features stuff is neat though.

I don't think the games media has access to next gen games yet.  So all they had to work with so far was BC content.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

That’s temporary. ID Software does not need to respond to Bethesda Studios anymore and that’s a good thing.

MS can work on the resurgence of arena shooters and give ID Software proper support for a Quake game.

Not sure if this has been posted yet?

XBOX Series X has 802 GB of usable space after OS and system files

https://www.ign.com/articles/xbox-series-x-hands-on-load-times-quick-resume-and-compatibility

If it's the same for Series S:
512GiB = 477GB
477GB - 128GB = 349 GB

Edited to adjust the numbers*

Last edited by Jizz_Beard_thePirate - on 28 September 2020

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Flayer said:
How legit are these two studio rumors really? I feel like they are coming from multiple sources and feel like it's sure thing and we just don't know what studios at this point.

The first source that i've seen mentioning two studios was xbox era podcast and they have some accurate leaks in the past. They also seem to insist about this rumor.

Captain_Yuri said:
Not sure if this has been posted yet?

XBOX Series X has 802 GB of usable space after OS and system files

https://www.ign.com/articles/xbox-series-x-hands-on-load-times-quick-resume-and-compatibility

If it's the same for Series S:
500GiB = 465GB
465GB - 128GB = 337GB

Series S is 512gb. Still really small amount of ssd space available for it. Hopefully the background stuff takes up less space on the S than the X.