By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your game of the decade (2010-2019)

Just Cause 2 - 2010. Just squeaked in!

Picking just one is so hard. But it's easier that ranking my top 50. There's definitely others I could have picked, but Just Cause 2 deserves it. DID NOT like Just Cause 3, and doubt I'll ever buy Just Cause 4. Such disappointment.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Alan Wake.

I discovered this game back in 2012, when I was losing interest in video games. I got really addicted by the plot and the graphics. Amazing game!

Gran Turismo sport. It has many flaws but I have completed over 10,000 sport mode races and I'm not slowing down yet. It's a shame or perhaps a good thing the VR portion is only offline, otherwise my life would be over.

Runner's up: Breath of the wild and Astrobot, true magic.

NieR: Automata
Monster Hunter World
Bloodborne
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Witcher 3

Hard to choose between those

Breath of the Wild for me. The freedom and dynamism of its physics/chemistry system and the almost endless stream of experimentation and discovery that created was what I dreamed games of the future would be like when I was a kid.

Honourable mentions: Hellblade, Witcher 3, Mario Galaxy 2, Xenoblade Chronicles, Doom 2016, Bayonetta 2, Mario Odyssey, Bioshock Infinite.

It truly has been a spectacular decade for gaming.

Around the Network

The Last of Us hands down - nothing even comes close

The Last of Us Remastered.

The most intense yet enjoyable gaming experience of my life so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Horizon: Zero Dawn

Thought long and hard, and TLoU/ God of War/ MAG come a close second, but Horizon was just amazing and it really was an overwhelmingly great experience for me.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

GOW/U4

Breath of the Wild.

There are a lot of great games, but BOTW surely takes this one home. A second place would be Super Mario Galaxy 2, then The Last of Us.