Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 09 November 2019

I've fixed a small error in our North America figures and adjusted up the Switch sales a bit. It has now sold 374,938 units for the week and 131,017 units in the Americas. 



VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Wow hardware is caught up, well done yal! 3DS did 470k the week X/Y released, let's see if Switch can beat that with Sw/Sh despite not deserving to.



Lonely_Dolphin said:

Wow hardware is caught up, well done yal! 3DS did 470k the week X/Y released, let's see if Switch can beat that with Sw/Sh despite not deserving to.

We shall see how well it sells. It isn't the first Pokemon game on the Switch with Let's Go releasing a year ago. 



VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:

We shall see how well it sells. It isn't the first Pokemon game on the Switch with Let's Go releasing a year ago. 

True but a new gen should still cause a good bump if even OR/AS remakes did for 3DS.



Lonely_Dolphin said:

Wow hardware is caught up, well done yal! 3DS did 470k the week X/Y released, let's see if Switch can beat that with Sw/Sh despite not deserving to.

That week also included the 2DS launch.



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Next week we'll see just how big a boost Sw/Sh delivers it'll pivotal in determining how soon NS reaches the SNES landmark.



Wyrdness said:
Next week we'll see just how big a boost Sw/Sh delivers it'll pivotal in determining how soon NS reaches the SNES landmark.

Don't forget it will also determine when it will outsell the Xbox One, which is next up. 



VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
Wyrdness said:
Next week we'll see just how big a boost Sw/Sh delivers it'll pivotal in determining how soon NS reaches the SNES landmark.

Don't forget it will also determine when it will outsell the Xbox One, which is next up. 

I'm thinking it should be done by 2nd week of december.



So this week was the release of the switch lite Pokémon special edition in NA right??

Last edited by kazuyamishima - on 14 November 2019

kazuyamishima said:

So this week was the release of the switch lite Pokémon special edition in NA right??

Yes, Europe too



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.