LMAO 0 0%

XD 4 10.00%

:-D 1 2.50%

*chuckle* 4 10.00%

BUWAHAHAHAHA 13 32.50%

Total:40

The fat whiny kid whining asking his mum for fallout money

Around the Network

This is just sad. The fact that you know Bethesda is fully aware that core gamers will hate this, they still are not scared of any of us. I believe they know the we are the minority at this point. We can bitch and complain all we want, but we are such a small part of the gaming community at this point. The gamers who only play 1 MMO or a few mobile games or only play COD, Fifa, Madden, StarCraft, GTA etc are now the vast majority.

Still the nerve of this move hurts my view of Bethesda. They are willing to do this to crap, then imagine what they will do to the games people love...

Fallout 76 is the gift that keeps on giving.

The amount of fuck ups and blunders this single game has had has gotten so many laughs out of me.

I would rename it to Fallout 3=8 (use your imagination, adult content warning).

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

lulz

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

I enjoy fallout 76 and will subscribe for a year

Pinkie_pie said:

Pinkie_pie said:

Honest question: Don't you feel ripped off?

It is great that you like the game, more power to you. But you're willing to pay another 100 bucks for a game you already paid for. An objectivly broken game that was released at least 6 months to early.

I am really curious about how many people are actually going to get this shit. Seriously, how many people are still playing, and how many of those think this is a good deal? They can't be more than a dozen, can they? Please?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Summerset said:
Pinkie_pie said:

Honest question: Don't you feel ripped off?

It is great that you like the game, more power to you. But you're willing to pay another 100 bucks for a game you already paid for. An objectivly broken game that was released at least 6 months to early.

Im fine with subscription. I bought ff14 and all its expansions and have subscribed for 6 years