JAJAJAJAJA 2 5.00%

KKKKKKKKKK 1 2.50%

LMAO 0 0%

XD 4 10.00%

:-D 1 2.50%

*chuckle* 4 10.00%

BUWAHAHAHAHA 13 32.50%

Total:40

Elder Scrolls VI. For this low monthly fee you will get the ability to have an extra carry limit for inventory, unlimited storage in your home, access to more homes in different locations, access to fast travel, special crafting recipes, a rare armor piece each month (try to collect the whole set), double experience point gain, and access to the different monthly story line chapters and side quests.

I hope none of this plays out, but you never know.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
KLXVER said:
This is just sad. The fact that you know Bethesda is fully aware that core gamers will hate this, they still are not scared of any of us. I believe they know the we are the minority at this point. We can bitch and complain all we want, but we are such a small part of the gaming community at this point. The gamers who only play 1 MMO or a few mobile games or only play COD, Fifa, Madden, StarCraft, GTA etc are now the vast majority.

Still the nerve of this move hurts my view of Bethesda. They are willing to do this to crap, then imagine what they will do to the games people love...

Fuck core gamers, though.  Threads like this are why I don't consider myself one.  No one cares about self-righteous hypocrites who eagerly drop their pants to the company they've sworn allegiance to but then pretend to be superior because of the types of games they play.  Those people are only the coolest and most important in their own minds.  

There is probably someone quietly playing and enjoying this game with their friends, someone who wanted and asked for this feature.  Who the fuck is anyone to mock that?  Because they drop $60 on short hack n' slash or platforming games?  They think they're superior because of that?  That's delusional.  

Seriously, some of the people who think they're smart enough to mock other gamers for what they like are actually playing a SUBSCRIPTION JUST TO USE ALL THE FEATURES OF A VIDEO GAME CONSOLE. 

People should play what they want to play and no one is superior or more important because of what they like or don't like.

Well I assume most core gamers just wants whats best for gamers overall. I don't know. Im just too tired of complaining so often. Its just so much microtransactions, loot boxes and subscriptions at this point that I don't think it will ever change. Ill just buy what I think are well worth products and let others choose what they think are well worth their money. No reason to boycott companies. If I did there would be like 3 developers I could buy a game from. Ill just vote with my wallet, however small that dent will be.

fallout 76 is actually a good game with freinds will be even better. this new subscription model is akin to other subscription mmo's i dont see whats the issue?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Just... it's like companies at this time of year want to have a shit show contest we had Blizzard's entry last week now Bethesda's with the subscription that adds broken features. Seriously I'm at a loss at how they keep f**king up at this point especially when a potentially big rival to the type of games they're known for launches today it must be deliberate, when CP 2077 launches I wonder what f**k up they'll have planned for that in order to promote it as either this is self sabotage or someone at Bethesda pissed off a powerful practitioner in black magic.

Oh my good god. This is possibly thread worthy, or perhaps op want to update the thread with this new info.

So, the the sub service is broken.

You know, I usually don't take this tact, but if you bought this, after everything this game has been, still is, and will continue to be. You deserve it. ThereIsaidit.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
COKTOE said:

Oh my good god. This is possibly thread worthy, or perhaps op want to update the thread with this new info.

You know, I usually don't take this tact, but if you bought this, after everything this game has been, still is, and will continue to be. You deserve it. ThereIsaidit.

And this is why people are face-palming en masse at Bethesda. It's not the $100 subscription fee per se but that you're expected to buy a $100 subscription for a game that doesn't work properly even after a year's worth of updates.

forest-spirit said:
COKTOE said:

And this is why people are face-palming en masse at Bethesda. It's not the $100 subscription fee per se but that you're expected to buy a $100 subscription for a game that doesn't work properly even after a year's worth of updates.

I agree with the sentiment towards Bethesda. But now, 24 hours after launching, it's "a $100 subscription for a game that doesn't work properly even after a year's worth of updates." Plus the subscription itself is another problem. A whole set of problems. The video I linked from Jim Sterling doesn't even cover how bad it is.

I don't agree that the sub and it's cost aren't problematic in and of themselves. It's a preposterous value proposition when weighted against services like PSN/PS Now and XBL/Game Pass. I'm not even going to take the time to outline the massive disparity between, say, Game Pass, which is cheaper per month than Bethesda's pitiful Fallout 76 offering. But the contrast is stark.

It's a matter of preference, even in the best case scenarios. I've never been truly tempted to sub to a single game.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 24 October 2019

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

pokoko said:

Fuck core gamers, though.  Threads like this are why I don't consider myself one.  No one cares about self-righteous hypocrites who eagerly drop their pants to the company they've sworn allegiance to but then pretend to be superior because of the types of games they play.  Those people are only the coolest and most important in their own minds.  

There is probably someone quietly playing and enjoying this game with their friends, someone who wanted and asked for this feature.  Who the fuck is anyone to mock that?  Because they drop $60 on short hack n' slash or platforming games?  They think they're superior because of that?  That's delusional.  

Seriously, some of the people who think they're smart enough to mock other gamers for what they like are actually playing a SUBSCRIPTION JUST TO USE ALL THE FEATURES OF A VIDEO GAME CONSOLE. 

People should play what they want to play and no one is superior or more important because of what they like or don't like.

Are you actually defending this!? This isn't about "lol gamer superiority" or whatever irrelevance you're on about, this is about a company lying to and ripping off it's players big time. Yes people were asking for these features but not behind a $100 a year pay wall. The once supposed to be cosmetic only microtransactions Bethesda said would cover the cost of new gameplay additions this broken shell of a game desperately needs. Instead they've shamelessly lied again, showing they only care about getting as much money as possible out of it's players rather than fixing their game.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
pokoko said:

Are you actually defending this!? This isn't about "lol gamer superiority" or whatever irrelevance you're on about, this is about a company lying to and ripping off it's players big time. Yes people were asking for these features but not behind a $100 a year pay wall. The once supposed to be cosmetic only microtransactions Bethesda said would cover the cost of new gameplay additions this broken shell of a game desperately needs. Instead they've shamelessly lied again, showing they only care about getting as much money as possible out of it's players rather than fixing their game.

And their rip-off was another fuck up that caused more damage.