By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New UK GTA ad makes it seem 360-exclusive

Well the question is how many potential buyers dont know about the PS3 version allready .... In Europe I would say bthe number is pretty low ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
...and then they walk in the store and see that nice ps3 bundle sitting on the shelf. :P

...Then they ask for the cheaper 360 bundle. :p

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Hey,
Its a TV ad, MS payed 50m for DLC and Probably the ad
sony didn't
but yeah it did make GTA seem exclusive

Justice is always Right... Oh wait... that was Wright...

I just saw the add, i don't know if it makes it seem exclusive to the 360 because i know it's not but who knows what someone less in the know will think. It advertises the £160 Arcade 360 at the end but i didn't see anything about exclusive content.

The advertisement should also have in large print also on PS3.

Around the Network

IMO this doesnt matters much . The PS3 will probably benefit the most in Others in the longrun ... but thats just an opinion , and I actually have no fact to back it up . Just basing my asumption on the fact that the PS3 is still outselling the 360 , even afther a pricecut ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Its called competition...
Some people seem to be upset about it you already know what system your getting it for so whats the point?

(sorry double post)

Well sony did this with Burnout Paradise and Assassins Creed, but this game is much bigger.
However as already said, this game has already sold out online in many places (I'm not sure about in store) so this ad will not change much

They can make it look as 360-exclusive as they want, but when the consumers go to their local game stores and see a big black box that says "GTA4 included"....well, lets just say I don't think that M$'s marketing will have done much damage