By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - [Update] Officially two years cancer free

This is great. You progress way faster than I thought, keep at it. And thank you for the updates.
I hope you can be with your fakily as soom as possible.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

More terrific news!

The pathology report came back on the tissue I had removed and they got a "wide margin" with no cancer cells near the edges.

Basically, as far as they can determine, they got all of it out!

I am still in hospital but I have started learning to walk with crutches and they say I might get to go home (or at least to stay with family) tomorrow!

Thats the "I beat cancer" moment.
Hopefully this is the last time you need to do deal with it, in anyway.

Getting home is another victory! once you can game again as you want again, things will be easier to deal with too (mentally).

JRPGfan said:
curl-6 said:

More terrific news!

The pathology report came back on the tissue I had removed and they got a "wide margin" with no cancer cells near the edges.

Basically, as far as they can determine, they got all of it out!

I am still in hospital but I have started learning to walk with crutches and they say I might get to go home (or at least to stay with family) tomorrow!

Thats the "I beat cancer" moment.
Hopefully this is the last time you need to do deal with it, in anyway.

Getting home is another victory! once you can game again as you want again, things will be easier to deal with too (mentally).

Yeah getting back to gaming is one of the big things I'm looking forward to, being of my main coping mechanisms haha

This is easily the scariest thing I've ever been through, so while I've said it many times already, once again, thank you all for the constant support.

Awesome news, curl. Congratulations!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Fantastic news! Celebrate and go nuts!

Around the Network

congratulations!

Switch!!!

Congratulations curl.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

I've been discharged from the hospital and I'm now at home; spending most of my time in bed or propped in a seat.

I can get around a little bit on crutches, but it is painful to do so as my legs as still really fucked up. The left one is healing too as they took both a nerve and a skin graft from there, so both have significant wounds still healing and hurt to put pressure on, plus I have little movement or feeling in my right from the ankle down. Gonna be a while before I have much mobility.

Still, as far as I'm concerned that's a small price for saving my life, and I feel incredibly fortunate.

Oh, congrats man, you're a winner. Rooting for a painless recovery ;D

Awesome dude! That's some great news in this year of shittyness.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850