By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Matrix 4’ Officially a Go With Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss and Lana Wachowski

I have hope the 4th will be decent.

Not much hope... but some.

A tiny little amount.

Even if it's bad, I'll go watch it anyway and so will you.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
I have hope the 4th will be decent.

Not much hope... but some.

A tiny little amount.

Even if it's bad, I'll go watch it anyway and so will you.

Pretty much this for me too, hope it's good and like.. if it looks dodgy coming up to it I'll go on a Tuesday here, tickets cost around a fiver then so it's no huge loss, I'm sure I'll get a fivers worth of CGI and laughs from it, good or bad, I just hope it's either really good or really bad, not just something boring in the middle.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Considering that only the first one had a coherent narrative, and only the second had good action... my hopes aren't high. Especially since Wachowski is writing again, I expect more needlessly pretentious and convoluted dialogue, more wooden acting, and zero chemistry between characters. WB must be desperate to hire them again after the megaton bomb that was Jupiter Ascending lost them almost a hundred million dollars.

Both Neo and Trinity were dead at the end, so this one here must be a interquel, somewhere between 1 and 3. and since 2 and 3 are basically a direct continuation of each other, that means it's basically set to be placed between 1 and 2.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Both Neo and Trinity were dead at the end, so this one here must be a interquel, somewhere between 1 and 3. and since 2 and 3 are basically a direct continuation of each other, that means it's basically set to be placed between 1 and 2.

I'd guess they wouldn't mess with the trilogy as is, but the fact that there is a significant gap between The Matrix and Reloaded, it could be something they try to fill in, possibly. How do things play out with Tank more specifically, what exactly is the story between Neo and the kid he saves who's obsessed with him, Smiths choice to hide in the system while he plans on how to get back at Neo, a proper introduction to Zion, etc.

There's a lot of unexplained story gaps they could fill in. The problem is do we really care enough since we know how it starts and finishes already based on the existing trilogy?