By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do you think you're an asshole?

I think I'm an asshole 16 21.92%

I don't think I'm an asshole 42 57.53%

I KNOW I'm an asshole 15 20.55%

Total:73

I don't think so but maybe others think otherwise.

Around the Network

That can depend on who you ask. I can be very blunt and some people simply cannot handle the truth.
In some cases, I am intentionally a dick. Such as when I am talking to a scammer and so forth.

Not asshole. But I can be very annoying sometimes.

Yes.

Since I go out of my way to not hurt anyone in any way, I'd say I'm not.

Around the Network

If you ask my ex I'm a grade A prized prick of an asshole. Ask anyone else I'm a nice guy. I'm gonna go with the later.

I don't think I am, but I can be one sometimes. When I am, I hate myself for being like that.

I don't like being one because people can one-up me on being asshole. So I settle for being passive, until the perfect time to be an asshole.

On some regard pretty much everyone is. You just have to ask the right or wrong person.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Overall not much, more online (but I'm almost always a fun loving troll, and very rarely an aggressive or malevolent one), far less in real life.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Online probably, since I tend to get worked up while playing competitively. IRL not really since I react calmly to about 90% of things. I can be a huge asshole to those already being assholes though.