By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do you think you're an asshole?

I think I'm an asshole 16 21.92%

I don't think I'm an asshole 42 57.53%

I KNOW I'm an asshole 15 20.55%

Total:73

Online, yeah but I don't care. IRL, sometimes. Depends who you are and what you did. 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

Around the Network

In real life, no. People take my kindness for weakness.

Online, only when it's necessary to drag the faves of the obsessed Gaga haters

I know I'm not an asshole and anyone who thinks otherwise is just an asshole, which means their opinion is invalid.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I'm an asshole. I don't think I've ever made a serious thread.

kirby007 said:

I know i am

Why? I dont compromise even if the circlejerk demands something else 

Around the Network

Hunting Season is done...

Jumpin said:

Only three real answers. No one can know for certain they aren't an asshole because it's really the perception of others; and many may not be willing to tell you "You're an asshole." On the flip side, you CAN know for certain you are an asshole; simply knowingly being a jerk, arguing all the time and pissing people off.

An asshole, are you one?

I'm not sure I agree with your logic on there being only three real answers. You can't know you're not an asshole because it's the perception of others? Puh-lease! As if being an asshole is a title that can only be granted by others.

What if some people perceived you as an asshole, while others disagreed. Does that make them assholes?

Can someone exist as both an asshole and a non-asshole simultaneously?

Being an asshole isn't a property of a person, but rather a state of mind. Everyone is capable of honing their inner asshole and using it to project misfortune and negativity onto others.

But to answer your question. I know I am not an asshole.

As far as I'm aware, no. Neither online or in real life.

Zoombael said:

Major asshole, you just stole my joke. Prepare to be subjected to the Schwartz!

I know 100%, without a doubt and have verified it on countless occasions that I do have an asshole. Hell, I confirmed it a few minutes ago in the bathroom.

With that joke out of the way, does that make me an asshole. I have no clue, I am the same person online as I am offline. I am sure I have appeared to be an asshole to a lot of people and a great person to others. Either way, I aspire to use my asshole as it was intended then actually being perceived as one.

Machiavellian said:
I know 100%, without a doubt and have verified it on countless occasions that I do have an asshole. Hell, I confirmed it a few minutes ago in the bathroom.

With that joke out of the way, does that make me an asshole. I have no clue, I am the same person online as I am offline. I am sure I have appeared to be an asshole to a lot of people and a great person to others. Either way, I aspire to use my asshole as it was intended then actually being perceived as one.

Inspiring words. You're doing the Lord's work, my friend.