By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - "Anti fascists" Severely Beat Journalist

eva01beserk said:
@tsogud
What do you mean? I'm a brother brown jac..... I mean black claded justice warrior.

I don't align myself with Antifa, sorry.

Around the Network

Well some people deserve to get their ass kicked once in a while and if what sundin13 said about him is right he is one of then. I also wouldn't mind if someone would kick Alex Jones ass.

sundin13 said:
Worth noting that the dude is a notorious shit stirrer, provocateur and friend of far right hate groups. He seems to have gone to this rally to antagonize and pick a fight to be made a martyr of so he could go cry about it to Fox News and he got his wish.

I don't support violence against anyone, but some additional context is necessary here.

This dosent excuse anything.The guy could be the biggest scumbag of the planet, but that shouldnt have been done to anyone.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Chris Hu said:
Well some people deserve to get their ass kicked once in a while and if what sundin13 said about him is right he is one of then. I also wouldn't mind if someone would kick Alex Jones ass.

That is a sad thing to say, i find this offensive so someone should kick your ass right?

Atleast that is what you would do or not?

@tsogud
That's quite alright. Just let us do our thing and keep corforming to our rules and you will be on our good side.

You know what. I'll send a recommendation to the furh..... I mean to the leader so you'll be an honorary member off the list.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
Immersiveunreality said:
Chris Hu said:

That is a sad thing to say, i find this offensive so someone should kick your ass right?

If you stir up shit you shouldn't be surprised if people once in a while are trying to kick your ass.  If you mess with a hornets nest you are bound to get stung.

Nautilus said:
sundin13 said:
Worth noting that the dude is a notorious shit stirrer, provocateur and friend of far right hate groups. He seems to have gone to this rally to antagonize and pick a fight to be made a martyr of so he could go cry about it to Fox News and he got his wish.

I don't support violence against anyone, but some additional context is necessary here.

This dosent excuse anything.The guy could be the biggest scumbag of the planet, but that shouldnt have been done to anyone.

Agreed.

NightlyPoe said:
sundin13 said:

It is more about his actions online than his actions behind the camera that has drawn the ire of antifa (see above)

I see nothing in your post that indicates him being a provocateur.

I mean listen to yourself.  Your main piece of evidence, other than someone else's article, is a Twitter post that you construe as a dog whistle.

I disagree. I personally think participation in a conspiracy theory attacking journalists for being secret antifa members is fairly significant. The fact of the matter though is that this guy and antifa have a history. This was not antifa beating up a random journalist who just so happened to be this guy. This is antifa beating up this specific guy who has been an enemy of antifa for years, even bragging about how much antifa hates him in his twitter bio. Being anti-antifa is who this guy is.

Chris Hu said:
Immersiveunreality said:

If you stir up shit you shouldn't be surprised if people once in a while are trying to kick your ass.  If you mess with a hornets nest you are bound to get stung.

Does your expectations of him being assaulted make it a right thing being assaulted?

Would you rejoice about a reporter getting shot in a warzone,would you revoke him because he dared to go into that territory?

The more comments I read the more I think a free democratic society is a mistake. Plenty of persons clearly don't want to live in a society in which people with different viewpoints can live and speak freely. Even if he provoked it, that isn't an excuse. For all I care he saus his mother was a whore who blew him for drugs. That doesn't give you the right to physically assault someone. Especially if you are an adult and that man should be bought to the court.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
The more comments I read the more I think a free democratic society is a mistake. Plenty of persons clearly don't want to live in a society in which people with different viewpoints can live and speak freely. Even if he provoked it, that isn't an excuse. For all I care he saus his mother was a whore who blew him for drugs. That doesn't give you the right to physically assault someone. Especially if you are an adult and that man should be bought to the court.

I don't think anyone here would disagree with that point...

All I am saying is the context needs to be acknowledged in light of the way in which this incident is being used to fashion narratives.