Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Show the vgchartz community your Mario Maker 2 levels! UPDATED 7/6/2019

Hey guys, everyone keep up the good work! I’ve been enjoying playing all these levels(haven’t gotten around to all of them yet but majority!)

I was able to finish a third level between yesterday and today! K36-KFR-NJG
It’s a standard/short and sweet airship level. I wanted to make a more easy level for casual/new comers, direct without a ton of branching paths. I find that people either go death trap insane or there levels are disjointed with no clear design so I just wanted to do something simple

Again K36-KFR-NJG is my latest level!



Around the Network
RetroGamer94 said:
Hey guys, everyone keep up the good work! I’ve been enjoying playing all these levels(haven’t gotten around to all of them yet but majority!)

I was able to finish a third level between yesterday and today! K36-KFR-NJG
It’s a standard/short and sweet airship level. I wanted to make a more easy level for casual/new comers, direct without a ton of branching paths. I find that people either go death trap insane or there levels are disjointed with no clear design so I just wanted to do something simple

Again K36-KFR-NJG is my latest level!

Tried it out.  I liked the second part after you go past the springs.  I'd shorten the level and focus it around that gimmick.  Just my opinion though.



My first stage. 7nr-vbk-vvg. I was aiming for semi-hard. Hopefully will take a couple of lives and then you'll get through it.



Flilix said:
My first level: RBJ-H64-2RF

I'll be trying out the levels posted in this thread now.

Phew finished.  Having those spinies land on your head was just mean :(



JWeinCom said:
Flilix said:
My first level: RBJ-H64-2RF

I'll be trying out the levels posted in this thread now.

Phew finished.  Having those spinies land on your head was just mean :(

I had to add these because you could just skip through the level otherwise (by grabbing a toad and ground pounding in the tube).



Around the Network
Cerebralbore101 said:

Hey, everyone. If you want to share your Mario Maker 2 levels in this thread, please do! We could vote on the best levels submitted by members of this community, and make a list? Anybody interested? 

It could be a good idea to create a table of all the levels posted in the thread in the OP. If you're not interested in doing it yourself, I can always do it for you since I can edit your post.



Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Hey, everyone. If you want to share your Mario Maker 2 levels in this thread, please do! We could vote on the best levels submitted by members of this community, and make a list? Anybody interested? 

It could be a good idea to create a table of all the levels posted in the thread in the OP. If you're not interested in doing it yourself, I can always do it for you since I can edit your post.

Feel free to add the table. I'm adding some rules to the thread now. 

1. Only one level per post. If you have two levels post twice. 

2. If you loved somebody's level agree with the post that they posted the level in. 

3. There will be a leaderboard for most loved levels. 

4. The top ten or twenty levels will get screenshots, and descriptions in the OP. 



The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

 

Cerebralbore101 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

It could be a good idea to create a table of all the levels posted in the thread in the OP. If you're not interested in doing it yourself, I can always do it for you since I can edit your post.

Feel free to add the table. I'm adding some rules to the thread now. 

1. Only one level per post. If you have two levels post twice. 

2. If you loved somebody's level agree with the post that they posted the level in. 

3. There will be a leaderboard for most loved levels. 

4. The top ten or twenty levels will get screenshots, and descriptions in the OP. 

I second this motion.



benji232 said:
My first level! Was created a few days ago and not a sinle playthrough yet. Nothing special but would love if someone gave it a shot! D7T-95F-H6G

 It was too confusing trying to figure out how to make that long jump from the first tree island to the second
tree island.Try adding a trail of coins to hint to players that it's possible to run and do two long jumps.
It's possible to get stuck if you go down the clear pipe without having 80 coins.

p0isonparadise said:
Created my first course yesterday which took me about 15 minutes. L6T-V9G-HXG

It's nothing special but for my first time I don't think it's terrible.

Nice simple level. Fun to learn the SMW spin jump ability again.

RetroGamer94 said:
So I was able to complete my first level: 7VD-PFN-XNG. It’s kind of long but that was on purpose. There are multiple ways to win and secret hidden areas. It’s a ghost house themed level from Super Mario World. More of a puzzler level.

There’s a main and a sub level(hidden)

Let me know what you guys think of my first one. It was a bit of an experiment just to get to know everything.

Nice ghost house level!

SuperJortendo said:
Please try mine. Code is 7LS-CLH-85G.

It's my first attempt. I think it's pretty difficult, but I'm not great at Mario games.

Any feedback will be much appreciated.

The level doesn't exist. :(

Slarvax said:

https://twitter.com/Slarvax/status/1145165049347989504?s=19

Edit: can you embed tweets on mobile?

Anyway, it's here

Slavax this level was pure evil. First off I couldn't remember that you could spin jump onto thrwomps.
Secondly spin jumping onto singleton spike shells was next to impossible, while they were moving on a track.
Only reason I beat the level was because I used bowser jr's clown car to charge up shots and destroy the level. :D

pkmnMasterWheeeIer said:
Here's one from me: 1TT-Y6H-QQF

My first level on Mario Maker 2, tried my hand at a more standard level, rather than the more puzzle like ones did in 1

PkmnMaster that was short and pretty good.

Asriel said:
I remade the first Moon Zone level from Super Mario Land 2 with some slight changes: Y9L KD2 JWF

I've only made two Mario Maker levels and this is my second.

Nice. I liked this one. How did you get the gravity to change?

mr_me450 said:
5RR-33J-PSG
Be great if anyone wants to give this one a go. The goal is to reach then end in a Koopa Kart while avoiding various forms of death! Once you know the layout of the course it can be fun trying to speed run it; a few friends of mine have all had fun with it locally but so far no one’s tried it out online. In the words of Iwata, “Please, take look... *SNAP*”

Short but sweet. Not a fan of the car though. Cat bowser is a huge pain. Good level overall.



The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

 

Cerebralbore101 said:
benji232 said:
My first level! Was created a few days ago and not a sinle playthrough yet. Nothing special but would love if someone gave it a shot! D7T-95F-H6G

 It was too confusing trying to figure out how to make that long jump from the first tree island to the second
tree island.Try adding a trail of coins to hint to players that it's possible to run and do two long jumps.
It's possible to get stuck if you go down the clear pipe without having 80 coins.

p0isonparadise said:
Created my first course yesterday which took me about 15 minutes. L6T-V9G-HXG

It's nothing special but for my first time I don't think it's terrible.

Nice simple level. Fun to learn the SMW spin jump ability again.

RetroGamer94 said:
So I was able to complete my first level: 7VD-PFN-XNG. It’s kind of long but that was on purpose. There are multiple ways to win and secret hidden areas. It’s a ghost house themed level from Super Mario World. More of a puzzler level.

There’s a main and a sub level(hidden)

Let me know what you guys think of my first one. It was a bit of an experiment just to get to know everything.

Nice ghost house level!

SuperJortendo said:
Please try mine. Code is 7LS-CLH-85G.

It's my first attempt. I think it's pretty difficult, but I'm not great at Mario games.

Any feedback will be much appreciated.

The level doesn't exist

Oh i have to edit that post when I get home.  I updated the level and reuploaded.