By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Show the vgchartz community your Mario Maker 2 levels! UPDATED 7/6/2019

Hey, everyone. If you want to share your Mario Maker 2 levels in this thread, please do! We could vote on the best levels submitted by members of this community, and make a list? Anybody interested? 

RULES

1. Only one level per post. If you have two levels post twice. 

2. If you loved somebody's level agree with the post that they posted the level in.  If you liked somebody's level like it in the game. I'll add a column called likes to the board, and start listing levels by most likes soon. 

3. There will be a leaderboard for most loved levels. 

4. The top ten or twenty levels will get screenshots, and descriptions in the OP. 

5. You are encouraged to include a screenshot, level name, and description when posting your level!

benji232 D7T-95F-H6G
p0isonparadise L6T-V9G-HXG
RetroGamer94 7VD-PFN-XNG
SuperJortendo R6X-BSB-MHG
Slarvax Swamp Adventure 7D9-YS6-S6G
pkmnMasterWheeeler 1TT-Y6H-QQF
Asriel Moon Zone (SML2) Y9L-KD2-JWF
SuperRetroTurbo MQ7-C8N-Q7G
mr_me450 5RR-33J-PSG
p0isonparadise The Fortress W8B-C56-SYG
RetroGamer94 TFW-6PS-PCG
SuperJortendo R6X BSB MHG
SuperJortendo 1YK DBD 6XG
SuperJortendo MB9 9RR RLG
TopCat8 1HS-YY9-VMF
MrKingJayDee WBY-4RK-0GG
MrKingJayDee RX1-TR9-JPG
MrKingJayDee 91F-092-3PF
Marth Y39-415-GRG
Flilix Door Castle RBJ-H64-2RF
SuperJortendo RQ0 6W8 CYF
RetroGamer94 K36-KFR-NJG
JWeinCom 7NR-VBK-VVG
MrKingJayDee Multiverse: 1-2 Cloudy Sky B9F-J4T-JXG
Luke888 Journey at the Jungle Resort RJW-L71-37G
SuperJortendo   R6X BSB MHG
MrKingJayDee Multiverse: 1-2 Cloudy Sky B9F-J4T-JXG
Luke888 Journey at the Jungle Resort
RJW-L71-37G
SuperJortendo Hold my Shell 23V KC8 D0G
Marth Hammer Time! LP9-S63-G7G
Marth 1-1 J6S-T5N-F7G
Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 06 July 2019

Around the Network

I'll just sub to this thread for now, didn't really buy the game for creating levels, but when I get around to doing it, I will post it here, or maybe if my daughter's levels are "worth it" I'll post it as well.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

I'm still trying to figure out how friend's stuff works in this game. How can I see the levels my friends have made? And how can I play with them? And is there no way for my wife to play with me in the online multiplayer mode, or only in downloaded levels?

Dulfite said:
I'm still trying to figure out how friend's stuff works in this game. How can I see the levels my friends have made? And how can I play with them? And is there no way for my wife to play with me in the online multiplayer mode, or only in downloaded levels?

You can't play with friends in online multiplayer just yet(Nintendo will implement it later I believe), you can only play locally with friends for now.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

I've been waiting for this thread all day. Working on one now. I want to make an easy level for now just to get some rank. I was working on copying a level I made in MM 1 but the physics are slightly different in this game. It throws it all off so I'm not too sure about it. Either way, I'll be back with my level codes.

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

Around the Network

Tag!

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

I'm a little upset how they changed Mario's orientation after switching into create mode. It used to be he would reset from the beginning and now he resets wherever he is on screen at the moment. Funny thing is, I wanted them to add that feature but now I realize why the former is so useful. Unless I'm not seeing it right??

Edit: I figured it out. You need to press down on the d-pad first, then press A and then (-).

It's only 2 buttons more so no big deal.

Last edited by SuperRetroTurbo - on 29 June 2019

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

My first level! Was created a few days ago and not a sinle playthrough yet. Nothing special but would love if someone gave it a shot! D7T-95F-H6G

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

I’m working on one! currently on 4 day vacation with the fiancé so I don’t have a ton of time to play but got a good way through it over the last 2 days. Once it’s done I’ll let you guys know, I’ll definitely try the ones posted in this thread! I was hoping this thread would happen!

Gonna go ahead and subscribe to this thread. I preordered the game, but got called into work early and wasn't able to pick it up on Friday. Now I'm working 12 hours both Saturday and Sunday so I can't pick it up during the weekend either. I'll have to get it Monday I guess. I can't wait to start making levels and see what people have put together so far!