By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Show the vgchartz community your Mario Maker 2 levels! UPDATED 7/6/2019

Tagging for when I get the game.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

My first level: RBJ-H64-2RF

I'll be trying out the levels posted in this thread now.

I need to go pick up the game. Is it correct that you can't upload levels without a subscription, but you can download them without?
Also can you play co-op with the standard (one pair) joy cons?

Here's a new one. A no jump challenge.
RQ0 6W8 CYF

I like it when my mom goes out of town because I get to sleep on her side of the bed. -William Montgomery

Just finished your level on my lunch break. Was very good, especially for a first timer!

Edit: that was directed at the guy who made "Door Castle"

I like it when my mom goes out of town because I get to sleep on her side of the bed. -William Montgomery

Around the Network

I have the day off tomorrow, so will play through everybody's courses on here. After that I'll finish my "Prison Break" level.

SuperJortendo said:

Just finished your level on my lunch break. Was very good, especially for a first timer!

Edit: that was directed at the guy who made "Door Castle"

Thanks! I enjoyed your level as well (your latest one).

Hey guys, everyone keep up the good work! I’ve been enjoying playing all these levels(haven’t gotten around to all of them yet but majority!)

I was able to finish a third level between yesterday and today! K36-KFR-NJG
It’s a standard/short and sweet airship level. I wanted to make a more easy level for casual/new comers, direct without a ton of branching paths. I find that people either go death trap insane or there levels are disjointed with no clear design so I just wanted to do something simple

Again K36-KFR-NJG is my latest level!

RetroGamer94 said:
Hey guys, everyone keep up the good work! I’ve been enjoying playing all these levels(haven’t gotten around to all of them yet but majority!)

I was able to finish a third level between yesterday and today! K36-KFR-NJG
It’s a standard/short and sweet airship level. I wanted to make a more easy level for casual/new comers, direct without a ton of branching paths. I find that people either go death trap insane or there levels are disjointed with no clear design so I just wanted to do something simple

Again K36-KFR-NJG is my latest level!

Tried it out.  I liked the second part after you go past the springs.  I'd shorten the level and focus it around that gimmick.  Just my opinion though.

My first stage. 7nr-vbk-vvg. I was aiming for semi-hard. Hopefully will take a couple of lives and then you'll get through it.