By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Show the vgchartz community your Mario Maker 2 levels! UPDATED 7/6/2019

I'm still trying to get through story mode, it's not grabbing me. The stupid lives system is still there which always annoyed me greatly. I kinda miss the WiiU, which was a much better controller for this game. The joy cons are so fiddly.

On the other hand, since it came with an online subscription, I have been playing more Tetris 99 than SM2 :/

I would love to play more SM2 but get frustrated with those tiny ass buttons. The left joy-con stick has developed some drift, not really use-able for precision with Mario, no clue how to fix that. I suppose there's no dead zone setting in the system options?

Edit: Found it in system settings, updated and tried to recalibrate. No use, it's buggered up. Press up and half the time it won't go back on it's own on release or very slowly or it starts to drift upwards on its own. Nintendo seal of quality :/ At least I can stop blaming my clumsy fingers now lol.

Last edited by SvennoJ - on 03 July 2019

Around the Network

Here's a new level i just posted. Let me know what you guys think! It's a traditional easy/normal difficulty, sky themed level in super mario world.

Multiverse: 1-2 Cloudy Sky
B9F-J4T-JXG

Journey at the Jungle Resort

ID: RJW-7L1-37G

Last edited by Luke888 - on 13 August 2019

Here's my newest one. It's normal/expert difficulty I reckon. 23V KC8 D0G It's named Hold My Shell.

Gonna try the ones i haven't played yet now!

I like it when my mom goes out of town because I get to sleep on her side of the bed. -William Montgomery

Luke888 said:
Journey at the Jungle Resort

ID: RJW-L71-37G

This didn't exist!

I like it when my mom goes out of town because I get to sleep on her side of the bed. -William Montgomery

Around the Network

Finally finished and cleared my own level. Damn you Nintendo for making me clear it without checkpoints!

Ultra Mario vs Gigabowser! 8L0-KCR-6JF

Also, I'll add everyone's latest levels to the table tomorrow afternoon. 

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 04 July 2019

Cerebralbore101 said:

Finally finished and cleared my own level. Damn you Nintendo for making me clear it without checkpoints!

Just beat this one. I liked it! But that part where you had to spit fire out of the flying machine to break the ice blocking the path was pretty annoying. It took me forever to figure out that bouncing off the spikes would make it so that I couldn't spew those fireballs.

Anyway, nice work!

SuperJortendo said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Just beat this one. I liked it! But that part where you had to spit fire out of the flying machine to break the ice blocking the path was pretty annoying. It took me forever to figure out that bouncing off the spikes would make it so that I couldn't spew those fireballs.

Anyway, nice work!

Thanks! I'll play some more of your levels tomorrow, if there's any I haven't finished yet. 

Cerebralbore101 said:
SuperJortendo said:

Anyway, nice work!

Thanks! I'll play some more of your levels tomorrow, if there's any I haven't finished yet. 

Np. And cool thanks. I'm sure you haven't played one of mine considering it hasn't been played at all yet.

Much easier than the first one

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988