By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - We live in a world where Nintendo gets better support from Microsoft than EA

Barkley said:
gamingsoul said:
Who cares about ea anyway, they can do whatever they want with their micro transactions and copy paste sport games.

Dunno, let me check the sales of Fifa... Fifa 18 sold... 24 million copies?

Yeah no one cares.

True, but those aren’t the games hardcore gamers care about, those people who buy fifa every year are just soccer obsessed Europeans. Who in their right mind would spend 60+ dollars for the same game every year.

Around the Network
gamingsoul said:
Barkley said:

Dunno, let me check the sales of Fifa... Fifa 18 sold... 24 million copies?

Yeah no one cares.

True, but those aren’t the games hardcore gamers care about, those people who buy fifa every year are just soccer obsessed Europeans. Who in their right mind would spend 60+ dollars for the same game every year.

how about the Americans who like their yearly Madden?

Also, everybody who plays CoD, with it's yearly reskin. Without campaign, there's really no reason to call it anything else anymore.

So yeah, Fifa, Madden, CoD... I think we've got about half of the PS4/XBO gamers in that group, plus a small chunk of Switch and PC players. Quite a lot of people who would need to not be in their right mind, and a rather large percentage of gamers in general.

You could also add Just Dance players into the mix, since apart from the song selection, there's not really any changes there these days. And Singstar/Buzz during PS2 days.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
gamingsoul said:

how about the Americans who like their yearly Madden?

Also, everybody who plays CoD, with it's yearly reskin. Without campaign, there's really no reason to call it anything else anymore.

So yeah, Fifa, Madden, CoD... I think we've got about half of the PS4/XBO gamers in that group, plus a small chunk of Switch and PC players. Quite a lot of people who would need to not be in their right mind, and a rather large percentage of gamers in general.

You could also add Just Dance players into the mix, since apart from the song selection, there's not really any changes there these days. And Singstar/Buzz during PS2 days.

you just described  modern gaming’s biggest problem,

i know call of duty sells 20 million copies every year, but I didn’t buy it.

yes madden/ fifa buyers are basically the same, and as far as I know the ones buying just dance are little girls, those are not the games I care about and if my favorite console doesn’t get those games I wouldn’t be missing anything.

Everyday I begin to question more and more why EA still even exists. A company voted Worst Company in America multiple times, Killed tons of developers, reduced their current ones to shells of their former selves, And has released very few exciting games this entire generation, and as of now are bleeding money from a string of failures. How is this company still alive? More importantly, how can they still hang on without learning from a single goddamn mistake?

TheMisterManGuy said:
Everyday I begin to question more and more why EA still even exists. A company voted Worst Company in America multiple times, Killed tons of developers, reduced their current ones to shells of their former selves, And has released very few exciting games this entire generation, and as of now are bleeding money from a string of failures. How is this company still alive? More importantly, how can they still hang on without learning from a single goddamn mistake?

Ea is doing fine, don’t expect them to go out of business anytime soon, like previously mention every year fifa sells like 20 million copies, that’s enough to make up for all their failures, they don’t need to change as long as people keep giving them money.

Around the Network
Jranation said:
konnichiwa said:

Yes because it was reported the conference was 2 hours and 20 minutes long while we got only 90 minutes.

Oh wow! Damn what a shame! That would have saved Xbox for me at least. Any news on how they will share what the surprise was going to be?

One rumor that I heard on GAF was that the Switch is getting GamePass. Another was that Miyamoto was going to help promote Cyberpunk 2077. Here's a tweet about the latter. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1137843484902207489

EDIT: Formatting on mobile is hot garbage. 

IamAwsome said:
Jranation said:

Oh wow! Damn what a shame! That would have saved Xbox for me at least. Any news on how they will share what the surprise was going to be?

One rumor that I heard on GAF was that the Switch is getting GamePass. Another was that Miyamoto was going to help promote Cyberpunk 2077. Here's a tweet about the latter. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1137843484902207489

EDIT: Formatting on mobile is hot garbage. 

Oh nice thanks. Hopefully at Treehouse they can drop the info. Or if they are really fast and good, they can squeeze it to the Nintendo Direct. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

What I’ll say about EA Sports consumers: At least the Just Dance people have different songs on their yearly franchises.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Tbh, from EA I'll like to get a port of ME Trilogy.
Nothing else.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile