By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony Playstation = Sony mobile ?

Both companies have great design

Both are better than competition

Both appeal to consumers which great tastes

Both are niche, kind of

Around the Network

Will this get locked too?

Last edited by TomaTito - on 03 June 2019

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

PlayStation is niche?

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Have no idea what you are trying to imply.

If it was KB29 I would understand he would be suggesting Sony Mobile to be a cellphone that plays PS5 games.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:

If it was KB29 I would understand he would be suggesting Sony Mobile to be a cellphone that plays PS5 games.

This appears to be a new series on VG Chartz. Such and such company gaming wing = such and such companies mobile arm.

You are absolutely right about my thoughts on Sony Mobile = Sony Playstation. I'll leave it at that.

Replying from mobile, so not sure if this is going to format correctly. You've all been forewarned if this looks wonky.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

As TT showed id go with apple

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

How in the hell is the current console industry leader niche?

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Is this supposed to be some sort of troll post?

KBG29 said:
DonFerrari said:

This appears to be a new series on VG Chartz. Such and such company gaming wing = such and such companies mobile arm.

You are absolutely right about my thoughts on Sony Mobile = Sony Playstation. I'll leave it at that.

Replying from mobile, so not sure if this is going to format correctly. You've all been forewarned if this looks wonky.

Apple just announced it was splitting iOS into two different operating systems - iOS and iPadOS. Turns out that having a universal operating system on two device types was actually holding both devices back, and now developers will have to develop two separate apps for two different device types that are being used in more and more divergent ways as time goes on.

But really, Playstation game consoles and mobile phones and TVs should be running the exact same operating system. Game consoles should have code in them for handing sending and receiving cell phone calls on antennas they do not have.  Televisions should have code in them to handle the output of VR headsets they can't run. Mobile phones should have code in them to handle internet signals for Ethernet ports they do not have. It's the only way for Sony to succeed long-term. It's just so obvious.

Wha....?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."