By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Direct - June 5th 2019 @6am PT/9am EST/2pm BST/10pm JST

Pokemon Sleep? Jesus Christ, it's worse than nothing

Around the Network

I can't believe it, they have finally revealed Nintendo QoL aka Pokemon Sleep.

Last edited by QUAKECore89 - on 28 May 2019

Detective Pikachu sounds like a port with additional content to me, to be honest.

We have Pokemon GO, Pokemon Home, just waiting for inevitible Pokemon You're Drunk.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

I know it's a mobile game, but the nostalgia overload is so good. Also Porygon phone.

Last edited by Green098 - on 29 May 2019

Around the Network

Home > Sleep

Pocky Lover Boy! 

flashfire926 said:
Detective Pikachu sounds like a port with additional content to me, to be honest.

We have Pokemon GO, Pokemon Home, just waiting for inevitible Pokemon You're Drunk.

lol

Green098 said:

I know it's a mobile game, but the nostalgia overload is so good. Also Porygon phone.

Not interested in the game itself but this artwork is really cool. Queen Cynthia looks gorgeous and King Steven looks so handsome

Like Nintendo, Game Freak is always trying to experiment and apply gaming in various ways, so I am not really surprised.
There's gonna be something for everyone. Pokemon Go with the new Sleep gameplay experience could be interesting. I can't wait for Detective Pikachu to hit Switch and complete the story (still haven't played the first one yet, though). Pretty cool that we will eventually have the ability to transfer Pokemon from our 3DS games, Let's Go, and Pokemon Go with Home!

It would be amazing if you could battle all the champions from previous regions in Sword/Shield. I REALLY hope Gamefeak doesn't skimp on the post-game content, but knowing them...

I just hope there's blood.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.