By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Direct - June 5th 2019 @6am PT/9am EST/2pm BST/10pm JST

mZuzek said:
Wyrdness said:
This indicates Animal Crossing may become the main feature for E3.

It was always going to be, really.

Not really because we don't know if for certain the game would be out this year so it wouldn't have been a surprise if AC just got a trailer and Pokemon was the focused game for E3 seeing as that has a holiday release window.

Around the Network

I'm really hoping for a Mystery Dungeon that's as good as Explorers, with sprites for Switch in the press conference tomorrow. I'd love a Conquest sequel too.

No expectations though, knowing TPC it's going to be another shit mobile game.

OMG, excited for this!!!!!

They must really want to plug that new DeNA mobile game.

Oh presentation is tomorow..

Around the Network

Am confused. Has the press conference happened yet?

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Uh....isn't the conference set for next Wednesday, June 5th? Why is everyone getting excited saying it's happening tomorrow? Did I miss another announcement?

Green098 said:

The way this tweet insinuates Pokémon fans don't have a life.

Mar1217 said:
super_etecoon said:
Uh....isn't the conference set for next Wednesday, June 5th? Why is everyone getting excited saying it's happening tomorrow? Did I miss another announcement?

Press Conference is today at 6PM PT while the Pokémon Direct for Sword/Shield is on June 5th. Wasn't that clear enough ?

Haha...judging by the thread title, yes it was.  Wow, you Pokenuts are getting all kinds of info!

How about a nice Pokemon spinoff now. The DS had so many good pokemon spinoffs, and Switch has only Pokken so far.

Last edited by flashfire926 - on 28 May 2019

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.