By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Video game Music Thread

I might not upload anymore music until someone reuploads Sonic Adventure 2 Dreamcxast ending song, I don't wanna give the Final Sonic Adventure 2 song to other console it has to be Dreamcast ! not even Xbox 360 . Sony or Nintendo 

Like someone uploads Mario wings cap ps3 version and ignore n64 version or a PS3 version of dire dire docks when it's on original hardware?

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 12 April 2021

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Now that I've progressed further and heard more of it's OST, some further Monster Hunter Rise greatness:

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

In light of House of the Dead 2: Remake's reveal, I gotta say Magician's theme is one of the best boss theme songs I've ever heard:

I look forward to hearing it again soon.

Found one without gamecube , xbox , or Playstation this normal

Upload this again since february I think?

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 14 June 2021

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Only one I re-edited Found a cool thumbnail.

Around the Network

I squirted on these 2 songs My childhood right here , bites .

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 02 May 2021

This theme was ahead of it's time

Arcade 

I like eddy song in older games but this song is beast.

0:56 mark of venom song guilty gear

Here's Sega music from games people never played Shining hearts and Planet harrier , I admit as a Sega enthusiast of Sega games I loved these , I'm a very rare Sega fan , Shining Hearts is japanese exclusive never got ported in USA and Europe and planet harrier is arcade. I got more but I'm tight lipped.

Really amazing songs too.

0;57 mark of FF13 really is addicting

R4 remastered song I love amazing piece

One of the best for me.