By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Video game Music Thread

Sega music

Both sound awesome entirety

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Gonna add a very beautiful song this song means alot , I know It's a sad song but, enirety is beautiful start to finish , Sega warmth.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

The Last Story had an excellent soundtrack from Nobuo Uematsu

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Cover versions of Chrono Trigger redone more calmly. I find these GREAT for working along to since they both engage the mind without distracting it away from writing/reading.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Monster Hunter Rise has a wonderful soundtrack with a distinct Japanese flavour

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Been in a Tales of mood.

Sega wow what a title of a song for a Fighting game, I love. Many years later I still listen to this song entirely on my Xbox 360 with sonic rings storming in background.

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 14 June 2021

ARamdomGamer said:

Been in a Tales of mood.

The way this hits me in dem feelings.

Last edited by Link_Nines.XBC - on 01 April 2021

0:55 mark until the video ends fire, I lose it and sing along.