By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 Predictions/Wishlist

Wishes:
Pikmin 4
Chibi-Robo
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Mario RPG (I like all of the series; bar recent Paper Mario, so I'd be happy with any except that)
Nintendo crossover RPG (think Project X-Zone, but good and with the entire Nintendiverse)

Expectations:
20 minutes of Animal Crossing - releasing in September
5 minutes of Mario and Sonic at the Olympics
Super Mario Party 2
Zelda BOTW 2, releasing this holiday

Last edited by RingoGaSuki - on 01 June 2019

Around the Network
ptofhearts said:
Jumpin said:

You’ve misunderstood my post and jumping to conclusions based on that misunderstanding. I never stated my expectations for anything: my list is a wish list.

I am rarely disappointed in Nintendo’s presentations and have no idea what you mean by “blame the other side.”

This is why I am left scratching my head over your post.

Don't read too much into it, I just took the opportunity to point out the reason why a lot of people get disappointed and then blame the publishers for not showing anything grood. I didn't really jump to any conclusion, the way I said it was simply figure of speech. You did jump to conclusions however, by assuming that I did when in fact I did not (hence your username). 

That said, I didn't mean to offend you or anything.

How is that a figure of speech?

You’re claiming not to be jumping to a conclusion right after explaining that you jumped to a conclusion.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Goldeneye Remaster coming to Xbox One and Nintendo Switch with crossplay.

Spoiler!
A man can dream...
Last edited by Shaqazooloo0 - on 01 June 2019

Expected:
SNES library (small) for online membership. New DLC for Mario Kart 8/Mario Odyssey/Fire Emblem Warriors/Smashbros. Mario Golf switch. 'Cadence of hyrule avaliable for download after this presentation'. Bayo3 launching with a special pro-controller, one day.
-Pokemon is releasing. They will take the day off.

Wish list:

Starfox title developed by starlink team, using engine/assets etc.

HD remaster series 'essentials' fron GC/Wii. Moderately priced/basic ports of Paper mario ttyd, Fzero GX, Mario Kart wii (series best seller), The last story, eternal darkness, luigis mansion, ssbm (competitive edition), DKCR, Metroid prime Trilogy, Super mario strikers charged, pikmin 1/2, batallion wars 2. Use this to test the water on dormant series. Also a project zero collection.

A new IP with the scope of botw.

Monster hunter. (Im probably the only person that is loving all of these capcom ports, though mh5 would be nice)

Expected
-A new style or gameplay hook we haven't seen yet for Super Mario Maker 2
-SNES games will launch this summer on Nintendo Switch Online
-We'll get a bit on Pokemon Sword and Shield, but not much since it's about to get its own direct.
-Cadence of Hyrule launches right now.
-Witcher 3
-Super Smash Bros. Fighter Pass Challenger Pack #2 revealed. It will release in the summer.
-Luigi's Mansion 3 will launch in October
-Animal Crossing will be shown and will launch Holiday 2019
Wishes
-Paper Mario 6 confirmed for 2020. It will return to the style of the first 2 games.
-Chibi-Robo sequel in the vein of the original
-N64 and GameCube games on Nintendo Switch Online
-Switch themes, proper voice chat
-Grand Theft Auto V
-Red Dead Redemption

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima