By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 4 May 2019

Lma

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

500% increase for golden week where as last year was 150% ma

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Does vgchartz hate xbox? Big increase for ps4 and switch in japan except xbox on

It's been adjusted:

Platform N. America Europe Japan Global
62,193 50,517 52,832 194,834
42,407 79,526 22,946 176,665
28,758 12,922 270 48,098
11,488 8,247 7,634 29,136
N/A N/A 431 431
Last edited by curl-6 - on 20 May 2019

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Pinkie_pie said:
Does vgchartz hate xbox? Big increase for ps4 and switch in japan except xbox on

That isn't a VGC issue.

Around the Network

The Autumnal Doldrums are biting; Switch is going on nearly 5 months without any real system sellers and has another almost two months of barren wasteland ahead of it until Mario Maker 2 arrives to save the day.

New all time low for Xbox One unless I'm mistaken.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 20 May 2019

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

The all digital XB1 was released on may 7th, so maybe that's why the XB1 sales are so low this week.

That's one hell of an adjustment.

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

KLXVER said:
The all digital XB1 was released on may 7th, so maybe that's why the XB1 sales are so low this week.

Gotta buy those consoles digitally !

Anywoo, I guess I missed the early fun looking at the thread :/

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

CGI-Quality said:
Pinkie_pie said:

That isn't a VGC issue.

Haaaa haa. I had to give this the ol' quote & laugh. Was too funny for the newfangled like & hide.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."