By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The state of this forum

Place is definitely becoming a far-left ecochamber in politics, not really a friendly place it once was

Around the Network
melbye said:

Place is definitely becoming a far-left ecochamber in politics, not really a friendly place it once was

wanna see actual farleft go to resetera

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I've been visiting this website very frequently over the past 12 years, but I didn't bother making an account until now. The reason why I decided to make an account now was because I really wanted to post a comment on some kind of "How many PS4 games have you purchased thread", my comment was 1 character long and it read "4"

Making an account after all these years in order to post "4" must surely be a good life decision, that I absolutely won't end up regretting eventually.

melbye said:

Kirby beat me to it but if you think VGChartz is far left you must not have been to resetera. I lean left myself and even for me that site is too much.

Personally, I avoid the politics section of the forum and my time here has improved dramatically since I removed it from my hot topics.

I may not be very active at the forums, but I visit this site almost every day. It's my primary source of gaming news, charts and I also like to see what people are discussing about.

My account was made in 2009, but I started my life at the forums for real in 2015. Now I really don't understand why it took me so long to join. Maybe I was a bit scared of something, but mostly of the users here are really good people, and I made a lot of friends along the way. However, I avoid politcs discussions. The main reason I post in this site is because of gaming, entertainment and to escape some real life problems. I don't think getting mad at people online is a good thing.

What people must understand is that VG Chartz has a lot of decent members. I would say the vast majority of them are good users. They must know that if they register and start discussing about gaming without being harsh at others, they will be very well received. And, if like me, they don't feel like talking about one or another particular thread, they can just avoid it. Nobody will force them to join.

Around the Network

What did me is when they got rid of a lot of the sales tools.

That and the mods were way too ban happy. Probably still am.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

trunkswd said:
Serious_frusting said:
What did me is when they got rid of a lot of the sales tools.

That and the mods were way too ban happy. Probably still am.

What sales tools are you referring to? The only big change we did was replace software estimates with official figures from publishers and developers. We had no way of tracking digital sales, which is why we did the change. 

missing all the old PS2/GC/OGX etc. sales in the weekly and monthly charts here

also this doesn't go past 2010

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

double post fuck

Last edited by kirby007 - on 22 July 2020

well seems those uploads fucked the thread

Take ad block off. Was going to say support ioi with new car but when was last time he logged on. I never met someone that created something then didn't give a shit. If ioi really cared he'd fucking be little more active right.  It's obvious he only gave a shit about the money.  He doesn't give two shits or a fuck about anyone here.

Last edited by sethnintendo - on 22 July 2020