By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Sonic The Hedgehog - Official Trailer

EricHiggin said:

For anyone who would like to know how all the decisions were made and how it plays out...

corporate America in 5 easy steps.  LOL!!

Please PayPal and/or Venmo (GoFundMe) EricHiggin, today!!

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
Can't wait for this to flop.

And I heard Paramount were millions of dollars in debt, too. They better hope Terminator: Dark Fate is a big hit for them at the box office or else this trainwreck of a film could literally spell the end of them with Pet Sematary going in the red (and it WILL flop, spectacularly).

Oh, and just for added context, it apparently had a troubled production (shocking): 

Mospeada21CA said:
EricHiggin said:

For anyone who would like to know how all the decisions were made and how it plays out...

CaptainExplosion said:
Mospeada21CA said:

Next Sonic game needs to have a level where the player demolishes a stand-in for Paramount Pictures, after a boss fight with a lookalike of live-action Sonic.

Some great idea's here. Want a job at my crowd funded corp where we put a reasonable amount of effort into our work? Let's say it'll be somewhere in between corporate American entertainment and corporate Chinese game development in terms of pay and work hours.

There are no words... So I will simply remember better times with this awesome clone console!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDPFtY7l57I

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Hiku said:

The right side is a fan-made edit. Every single edit I've seen that doesn't have millions of dollars and a big hollywood studio behind it is somehow 100 times better.

Really makes you wonder where they get their artists from, and also what kind of research they do during pre-production.

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
Hiku said:

The right side is a fan-made edit. Every single edit I've seen that doesn't have millions of dollars and a big hollywood studio behind it is somehow 100 times better.

Really makes you wonder where they get their artists from, and also what kind of research they do during pre-production.

It also makes you wonder what the f*ck was SEGA thinking when they gave them the ok for this.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
forest-spirit said:

It also makes you wonder what the f*ck was SEGA thinking when they gave them the ok for this.

Thats a huge difference, and actually looks like sonic.

linkink said:
JEMC said:

I was talking about the Sonic from the movie, not the fan made versions. I mean, someone SEGA did surely gets informed and yet they gave them the green light.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
linkink said:

I was talking about the Sonic from the movie, not the fan made versions. I mean, someone SEGA did surely gets informed and yet they gave them the green light.

Yea they didn't care, it's just a cash grab.

A whole lot of haters.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames