Forums - Movies Discussion - Sonic The Hedgehog - Official Trailer

Xxain said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Yeah, sure, we'll run with that.

1. Mobius came from the Sonic Bible, and was made canon in Sonic Spinball.

2. You really went with "Hurr hurr, you teh bipolar!!" when people are out there suffering with real bipolar disorder?

Sonic Spinball was an outsourced(no involvement from Sonic Team) title based on the American cartoon.

Alright, but you didn't have to insult me before.

dx11332sega said:
CaptainExplosion said:

What does Gangsters Paradise have to do with Sonic? They couldn't have been bothered to use actual Sonic-related music for the trailer?

Maybe the song is about eggman . eggman so gangsta he's living in paradise XD . 

Well it still doesn't fit. They could've at least, I don't know, used Crush 40 songs that were actually about Sonic and Sonic characters.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Xxain said:

Sonic Spinball was an outsourced(no involvement from Sonic Team) title based on the American cartoon.

Alright, but you didn't have to insult me before.

Bipolar was not meant to insult you. It was meant to point out how completely flip flop you were being.

The character model for Sonic still looks awful, but Jim Carrey is funny and I'm a Sonic fan, so I will still watch it.

Spoiler!
Also, this trailer confirms some leaks. A leaker said that the movie is a prequel to the Sonic we know. The leaker said that Sonic was born on the planet Mobius, but was sent to live on Earth. The leaker said that the end of the movie, Robotnik loses to Sonic and gets sent drifting through space in one of his space ships. The leaker said there would be a post-credits scene with a fatter Robotnik with a larger mustache wearing his classic red suit waking up on Sonic's home planet Mobius after crashing in the Mushroom Hill Zone from Sonic & Knuckles. We see that post-credits scene in this trailer. So basically this movie is a set-up for a sequel with Sonic and his friends fighting Robotnik on Mobius. Sadly however, the movie will probably flop at the box office and the much better sounding sequel will probably never be made, all because they decided to do a prequel first and ruined Sonic's design.

shikamaru317 said:

The character model for Sonic still looks awful, but Jim Carrey is funny and I'm a Sonic fan, so I will still watch it.

Spoiler!
Also, this trailer confirms some leaks. A leaker said that the movie is a prequel to the Sonic we know. The leaker said that Sonic was born on the planet Mobius, but was sent to live on Earth. The leaker said that the end of the movie, Robotnik loses to Sonic and gets sent drifting through space in one of his space ships. The leaker said there would be a post-credits scene with a fatter Robotnik with a larger mustache wearing his classic red suit waking up on Sonic's home planet Mobius after crashing in the Mushroom Hill Zone from Sonic & Knuckles. We see that post-credits scene in this trailer. So basically this movie is a set-up for a sequel with Sonic and his friends fighting Robotnik on Mobius. Sadly however, the movie will probably flop at the box office and the much better sounding sequel will probably never be made, all because they decided to do a prequel first and ruined Sonic's design.

Guess a live-action Sonic movie, not counting the fanmade one, was never going to work.

Xxain said:
wow..uummm. I am not turned off to it. .... I thought it looked fine.

Are you a furry by any chance?

China Numba wan!!

Around the Network
John2290 said:
Xxain said:

So what if John was a furry?

Its exciting to see video game movies get a big budget for a change though.

KLXVER said:
Its exciting to see video game movies get a big budget for a change though.

Big budget but big missteps.

John2290 said:
Xxain said:

I have to give credit where credit is due: This was actually very funny! 

Zelda fans are the worst 

The design doesn't bother me at all. That shouldn't affect the script too much and it shouldn't be the determining factor on whether or not the movie is good or bad.

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?